Get cashback from Amazon uk ...

Found 14th Aug 2008
On the 30 of July I bought the following camera:

Canon EOS 450D Digital SLR Camera Kit (incl EF-S 18-55mm IS f/3.5-5.6 non USM Lens Kit)

Checked 2 days ago and here are the prices:

Was £469.0 --- now £452.23

Now, the important bit. If you bought the camera within the past 30 days (as I did) you can contact Amazon and request the refund .... £16.77.

This is valid for ALL items sold @ Amazon UK (not valid for amazon market place) ... so if you bought something within the past 30 days, contact them and get your money back!!!

2 Comments

Moved to misc forum, this is not really a deal.

originally posted by ndurve some time ago...

]Amazon Price Drop Refund … ]Amazon Price Drop Refund http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/contact-us/returns-and-refunds.html : 1. Visit Your Account and look at all invoices from the past thirty days. 2. Click on the item names to pull up the current item description/price and compare to the price that you paid. 3. If you paid more than the current price, copy down the order number and go to the Return and Refunds Contact Form page. 4. Select Refund Inquiry as your subject, and check off the order(s) of interest. If you dont see the order in question listed, enter the order number in the Other field. 5. State in the comments that the price dropped, and that you want to be credited for the difference. It might help to mention the item name as well as old and new price, but Im not sure that this is necessary.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sweet Sunday Codes22
    2. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo217
    3. Building a PC Need Help!615
    4. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold22

See more discussions