Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Get cheaper prices from supermarkets by this comparison site

Posted 26th Oct 2018
Use this site to compare supermarket prices across 15 supermarkets to find you cheapest prices. If you see something you like will transfer you to that particular supermarket.

mysupermarket.co.uk/

For example today needed cow and gate follow on milk. By using this site I was offered 2 tubs at £13.50. it's normally always £8 each

3091980.jpg3091980.jpg

Community Updates
Top comments
You been living under a rock
Thanks for the heads-up OP. This is new to me.
deleted8085826/10/2018 15:03

I thought everyone knew about this site as I use it all the time
Welcome to the twilight zone
15 Comments
Welcome to the twilight zone
You been living under a rock

it's a nice place.
Thanks. This will help me a lot 🏼
Thanks, Will try next time
deleted8085826/10/2018 15:03

I thought everyone knew about this site as I use it all the time
This comparison function is as old as time, 2005. © mySupermarket Limited, 2005-2018. All rights reserved.

(When compared to Windows XP SP3 which was released in 2008.)

Follow-on milk is from 12 months, so, if you are not yet on Netmums, hahaha, join....
Edited by: "splender" 26th Oct 2018
summerof7626/10/2018 16:06

I thought everyone knew about this site as I use it all the time … I thought everyone knew about this site as I use it all the time

Could be a smart sarky, though
summerof762 h, 1 m ago

I thought everyone knew about this site as I use it all the time … I thought everyone knew about this site as I use it all the time

i was trying to make the op feel better
splender29 m ago

Could be a smart sarky, though

Moi ?
Totally unreliable app. I've been using this for years and I've lost count of the number of times this app shows prices that are lower than the in-store ones. Best to check the supermarkets own website to confirm what this app is showing.
Good website but the adverts take the ****
radium3 h, 3 m ago

Totally unreliable app. I've been using this for years and I've lost count …Totally unreliable app. I've been using this for years and I've lost count of the number of times this app shows prices that are lower than the in-store ones. Best to check the supermarkets own website to confirm what this app is showing.

Most of the pricing is taken from online prices. So what you're probably seeing is where the pricing online is a day ahead of in store pricing and promotions have begun online, but not yet in store etc.

Some also have online only deals too.
EH???
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants