Groups
    EXPIRED

Get Fo.lk'd - The Results

Banned
    After a thorough review of all competition entries, we're pleased to announce the following as winners. A big congratulations to the top four. I'll be in touch today regarding the procedure for claiming your well earned prizes.

1. Lulu'sMammy
    2. Vibeone
    3. Hodsey77
    4. LittleSheepy

182 Comments

Well done people x

mod

Yayayayyayaya well done folks :thumbsup:

congratz peeps

shame I didnt win

wtg lm

Buzzing!! Am well BUZZING!!! (Thanks to all who commented for me, plus all my pals, plus mam and dad, and the junkie down the road, it's like the oscars!!)

supermod

http://i40.tinypic.com/2csi8gn.jpg

DAMN MarzBarz deserved it

YIPPEEEEE!!!!

Thanks so much!!!!

Get in there, LittleSheepy - we did it!!! :-D

Well done to VB and Lulu'sMammy too! Congrats, think we're all worthy winners

'Grats.

Thank god that popularity contest is over.

Lulu'sMammy;8228143

Buzzing!! Am well BUZZING!!! (Thanks to all who commented for me, plus … Buzzing!! Am well BUZZING!!! (Thanks to all who commented for me, plus all my pals, plus mam and dad, and the junkie down the road, it's like the oscars!!)

lol

Banned

Was there a competition? :w00t:

We'll done to the winners.

PS... does this mean my inbox won't be receiving any more begging letters?

Well done to all those who didnt win. Congrats to those who did!

Oooohhhhhh Myyyyyyyyy Godddddddddd!
    Thank you so much everybody that commented
    Yay for us Hodsey :D:D:D
    Congratulations to the other winners too!:thumbsup:

guv;8228177

Was there a competition? :w00t:We'll done to the winners.PS... does this … Was there a competition? :w00t:We'll done to the winners.PS... does this mean my inbox won't be receiving any more begging letters?

should be reported :thumbsup:

congratlations llm, hodsey & sheepy :thumbsup: what happened to marzbarz :?

I felt the need the need of giving my prize away like a real gent 8-)

nope I got disqualified because I had suspicious activity lifes tough :@

Banned

guv;8228177

Was there a competition? :w00t:We'll done to the winners.PS... does this … Was there a competition? :w00t:We'll done to the winners.PS... does this mean my inbox won't be receiving any more begging letters?

nah its was loads of free loaders fawning around begging for votes, thankfully its now over

MarzBarz;8228233

I felt the need the need of giving my prize away like a real gent 8-)nope … I felt the need the need of giving my prize away like a real gent 8-)nope I got disqualified because I had suspicious activity lifes tough :@

:-( tough break
    would have thought that if anyone would have been disqualified for suspicious activity it would have been vb1 :whistling:

my 3 posts didn't win?! haha

After a thorough review of all competition entries, we're pleased to … After a thorough review of all competition entries, we're pleased to announce the following as winners. A big congratulations to the top four. I'll be in touch today regarding the procedure for claiming your well earned prizes.

Hope it's an assault course.

well done Lulu'sMammy for Winning

Lulu'sMammy;8228143

Buzzing!! Am well BUZZING!!! (Thanks to all who commented for me, plus … Buzzing!! Am well BUZZING!!! (Thanks to all who commented for me, plus all my pals, plus mam and dad, and the junkie down the road, it's like the oscars!!)

so happy you won :-D bet you & hubby are looking forward to your break :thumbsup:

damn i was trying to quote who ever asked about prizes so I could post this random pic haha

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/8755/lfcfan.jpg

Congrats guys :-D

numptyj;8228301

damn i was trying to quote who ever asked about prizes so I could post … damn i was trying to quote who ever asked about prizes so I could post this random pic haha

Sorry I deleted it ... I thought the little banner which explained prizes had been taken off site.

Well done llm and vibe.

Banned

Where did you get thet pic of little sheepy ?? lol

cheerleader;8228299

so happy you won :-D bet you & hubby are looking forward to your break … so happy you won :-D bet you & hubby are looking forward to your break :thumbsup:

Got our pals funeral the day before, and not seen hubby since Feb so yeah we are well happy!! :-D

Congrats and enjoy your new ipads guys

boothy;8228434

Congrats and enjoy your new ipads guys

+1

tangramman;8228414

Where did you get thet pic of little sheepy ?? lol

You cheeky... Don't tell everyone what i look like

i feel like ive been completley oblivious to all this

WTG Everyone! :-D
    Well deserved! :thumbsup:

Glad that it all over

Carley;8228597

Well done guys :thumbsup:what were the margins ASB... was it a close … Well done guys :thumbsup:what were the margins ASB... was it a close competition?

I'd like to know too

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8228665

I'd like to know too

Nobody came close to your level:thumbsup:

Awww well done llm xxx

Who won ur theard llm x

Banned

well earned.

good job guys!

xbecky07x;8228729

Who won ur theard llm x

Becksdawe.

Congrats guys...well done all of u x
    What did u win??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1333
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277960
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions