then add the free delivery code FDELIVERY100120

then delete stuff you dont want and the delivery charge still stays off

so it meens you get free delivery for £5 and above orders

great if you only want a few items from £1 and £2 shop part

hope this helps some of you

3 Comments

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;7425363

I had to spend a minimum of £10 before it would let me check out.Just got … I had to spend a minimum of £10 before it would let me check out.Just got 11 items for £10.58 though, cheers.

how very strange worked for me a few times at £5 but hey £10.58 is beter than haing to make it to £20 for free delivery:-D

Still says applied when its under £10 for me, but when I click checkout it says I have to spend £10

Still much better though, and I am actually going to place an order. There were 9 things I wanted in £1, so I just added a pack of pens to take it to 10, wouldnt of paid postage and wouldnt of ordered another 11 things!

Original Poster Banned

kelly_o_fanatic;7436221

Still says applied when its under £10 for me, but when I click checkout … Still says applied when its under £10 for me, but when I click checkout it says I have to spend £10Still much better though, and I am actually going to place an order. There were 9 things I wanted in £1, so I just added a pack of pens to take it to 10, wouldnt of paid postage and wouldnt of ordered another 11 things!

yeah saying £10 for me know to must have changed it but agree still better:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1324
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.66
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846245
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25102

See more discussions