Get Gold status Star Alliance with BA (One World) Silver or Gold status + €70 for 12 months

Posted 9th Jul 2020
Not a deal for all, but those that travel this is diamond: if you're BA Gold or especially Silver you can apply through TAP and for as little as €70, purchase 2000 miles (or €99 and get 14000) and you'll also get Gold Star Alliance status = upgrades, Gold lounge access etc.... appreciate this isnt ideal under current climate, but if you're planning to head anywhere latter end 2020 (when plans are for world to open up to allow travel for foreign money / tourism at Christmas peak) this could be ideal!

headforpoints.com/202…ch/
Community Updates
4 Comments
Sorry I’m not a member but can I get this and is there an expiration date on the miles? Can these be used worldwide travels? Ta
Apart from lounge access, what else are the benefits, this seems like a great deal, shame I let my BA points lapse
Sorry but it’s really designed for existing silver / gold status on one world to get gold on star alliance
ra1109/07/2020 21:12

Sorry but it’s really designed for existing silver / gold status on one w …Sorry but it’s really designed for existing silver / gold status on one world to get gold on star alliance

This is the main requirement. Besides, upgrades are not guaranteed and you need to travel on TAP to have any chance of getting them. The main benefit is lounge access while travelling on any Star Alliance airline (I have had Star Gold status for the last 5 years).
Post a comment
@
    Text