Groups
    EXPIRED

Get Huddersfield to beat Arsenal 18/1 @ Ladbrokes online

I don't know if I can even post this but when I saw the odds I couldn't believe it. Arsenal might end up destroying Huddersfield but with these odds it's worth a punt for Huddersfield.

Kick off at 12pm so be quick!

28 Comments

Throwing your money away..They have hit form I think 6-0 to Arsenal maybe 6-1 if they get their hiccups they normally have

Original Poster

Cold?? what the??

Original Poster

Stick a quid on it for £19 back? Not really throwing much money away

29 to 1 at Betfair so id say cold !!!

Even if they did, you'd never see the highlights again outside of Huddersfield.
    Only Newcastle's humiliation by Hereford gets played EVERY YEAR for the past nearly FORTY YEARS for God's sake. No Wrexham's giant killing of Man U or York knocking out Arsenal every year. They're the media's teams. They pretend they never happened. Hence you can guarantee whatever Huddersfield do to Arsenal, it'll be Hereford next year (or Stevenage - with the Newcastle fan attacking the Stevenage player ? Er...no, it was a Stevenage fan. No apologies to the Newcastle fans from the media though....)
    Sorry about the rant. A bit touchy on the subject !oO :p.

Be better off giving your money to charity! Huddersfield will be lucky to get a goal, never mind win!!

Cold ?
    I see the petulant legions who'd laugh and vote hot if it was Newcastle are not amused because it's Arsenal ?

BoobieTim

Stick a quid on it for £19 back? Not really throwing much money away

Stick a quid on for nothing back, really is throwing your money away.

ChrisDye

Be better off giving your money to charity! Huddersfield will be lucky … Be better off giving your money to charity! Huddersfield will be lucky to get a goal, never mind win!!

That's what they said about Stevenage the other week, & Ipswich against Arsenal in the first leg of the LC semi, & probably about Crawley yesterday. You can never say never in our beautiful game - but you can say it's highly unlikely Huddersfield will beat the A r s e.
    Edited by: "Andydreamtheater" 30th Jan 2011

arsenal -3 is the bet to have

It's cold because there are far better odds available elsewhere. Even if what you really want to do today is put a bet on Huddersfield Town this is a poor way to do it.

^^^ good point, 24/1 available.
    Edited by: "greg_68" 30th Jan 2011

31/1 on Betfair at the moment for example.

Banned

Moved to misc.

Wondered why everyone was saying cold and then I see ASB's post. haha.

Worth a punt for a quid or two at them odds

jonny619447

Wondered why everyone was saying cold and then I see ASB's post. haha. … Wondered why everyone was saying cold and then I see ASB's post. haha. Worth a punt for a quid or two at them odds

You need tp pay more attention as they were already 1-0 down when you posted, but go for it 120/1 on betfair.

arsenal 10 men now

Think huddersfield would have scored then as well.

greg_68

You need tp pay more attention as they were already 1-0 down when you … You need tp pay more attention as they were already 1-0 down when you posted, but go for it 120/1 on betfair.

I'm not even watching it, and didn't know the score so my initial post still stands.

Pre-match it was a good bet

I have hudds +2

Seems possible arsenal are playing ****.

Want huddersfield to score.

1-1

maybe this will be a wake up call

ChrisDye

Be better off giving your money to charity! Huddersfield will be lucky … Be better off giving your money to charity! Huddersfield will be lucky to get a goal, never mind win!!

Huddersfield just scored

I bet on huddersfield to score the 2nd goal too, heard the cheer online and was greeted by 365 live showing 1-1!

baxterboy

I have hudds +2

Looking good.

greg_68

Looking good.

Yup,just need City -2 and Rangers -1 for a treble,fingers crossed.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421244
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1430
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6611262

See more discussions