Expired

Get my girlfriend out of the country for me............

Found 16th Jun 2008
........I need to find the cheapest flight from Manchester on 19th or 20th June to Alicante, returning 24th June.

Could really do with a break from the Mrs, so if anyone can help me out I will be extremly happy!!!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
16 Comments

Original Poster

......maybe not even return! Lol!

Banned

If its cheaper to buy 2 tickets...maybe a deal or somethin....I volunteer mine too!

Maybe we could charter our own jet and get a peaceful weekend!!!!:-D

Failing that £137.88 return with BMI works out at about £28 per day of peace and quiet or just over £1 per hour!!! Bargain!!! :thumbsup:

(Thomsonfly £1.82 cheaper!)

try ryanair - they are really cheap - check the day before or after too asw some fares to alicante you only pay the taxes

Original Poster

Dougb1;2324985

Maybe we could charter our own jet and get a peaceful … Maybe we could charter our own jet and get a peaceful weekend!!!!:-DFailing that £137.88 return with BMI works out at about £28 per day day of peace and quiet or just over £1 per hour!!! Bargain!!! :thumbsup:(Thomsonfly £1.82 cheaper!)

Thanks, when you put it like that its worth every penny!!

Have tried to find a price for the Utterly Butterly Bi plane where your girlfriend could do some wing walking but I dont think it does the Alicante run!!!:-D

Just send her round mate:thumbsup: Ill keep her entertained:whistling:

Original Poster

jtx;2325048

Fill your :stocking::stocking:s

Banned

jtx;2325048

What by listening to them moaning?....Your welcome mate

not very nice .:x

Original Poster

darts*bear;2325285

not very nice .:x

You clearly haven't been with your Mrs long!

Try [url]www.weefly.com[/url]

andimccann;2325320

You clearly haven't been with your Mrs long!

my name is stephanie and i have been with my fella for 10 years, we have 2 little girls and i wouldnt change a thing. ;-)

Original Poster

darts*bear;2326102

my name is stephanie and i have been with my fella for 10 years, we have … my name is stephanie and i have been with my fella for 10 years, we have 2 little girls and i wouldnt change a thing. ;-)

(exception to the rule)

she'll probably be glad to get rid of you for a couple of weeks too !! :w00t:

Have fun

andimccann;2327785

(exception to the rule)

ive been with my other half since i was 16 i'm now 44 we have 3 kids and i'd change something if i got the offer of a young stud - the thing i'd change would be the front door lock - lol

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65707
  2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
  3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
  4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions