Groups

Get out of 3 contract

Hi as title says realy iv seen some post like this before but having problems finding them and ones that are relative to me

the main reason that i want to get out is that the coverage in my area is very poor and i always seem to loose connection
    plus there are loads of good deals i have seen recently lol

so anyone got any ideas i would be realy thanksfull

(btw had it about 6 months now)

6 Comments

The only way you will get out of a contract is if they are in breach or T&Cs change etc. I have had loads of problems with 3 the past few months. The 1st 18months were great after I upgraded for another 18m it all went pear shaped. I would be very supprised if you managed to get out of it at the minute without paying up the rest of your contract. Good Luck

I want to get out of mine too! The wretched reception is a killer!

momagic;2550825

I want to get out of mine too! The wretched reception is a killer!

If you think the reception is bad, wait until you speak to "Customer Services". :roll:

tony_s1;2550912

If you think the reception is bad, wait until you speak to "Customer … If you think the reception is bad, wait until you speak to "Customer Services". :roll:

True lol I think everything is scripted, they repeat the same thing over and over and over again lol I spent 45mins on 1 call and about 4hrs in a week

Original Poster

thanks for the help looks like im stuck unless anybody know of a change og T and C

I phoned them three times yesterday because I keep getting an 'error in connection' message when I try to make a call. Was on to them for 20 mins the first time and 40 mins the second time and it still kept happening even though they claimed to have fixed it.

The third time I called, they said straight away that there's a fault with the 6500 slide phones and offered me a choice of 4 other phones so I could exchange it, along with a refund of two weeks line rental! Chose the 6120 and it's coming tomorrow.

Will wait and see if it was because of the phone or just their ****** reception!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions