Get Play Store credit for sharing your opinion.

Posted 23rd Oct
I've done 58 very quick surveys and earned £7.79 to spend in the Play Store so far. This is over around 3 months, so you're not going to make a fortune... But free money is free money.

Typically you answer questions based on where you have shopped in the past. They will ask you what place you shopped at, what date, and how you paid.

They will also ask you questions based on Youtube videos you have watched, such as is this video recommendation relevant based on the video you watched etc...

Be warned though, if you lie on the questions they will know, and the do ask a few red herrings every now and the. They will then stop asking you to do the surveys, hindering the potential to make as much.

surveys.google.com/goo…ds/
Community Updates

Groups

22 Comments
Never know what to spend it on unlike on iOS, they money from surveys gets transferred to their PayPal
Confused on this one - just got asked about a youtube video, which I forgot I watched a couple of weeks ago. Just need to see if I get any more questions or not...
alg23/10/2019 15:40

Confused on this one - just got asked about a youtube video, which I …Confused on this one - just got asked about a youtube video, which I forgot I watched a couple of weeks ago. Just need to see if I get any more questions or not...

Yes it can be a test of memory sometimes
deals6923/10/2019 15:40

Never know what to spend it on unlike on iOS, they money from surveys gets …Never know what to spend it on unlike on iOS, they money from surveys gets transferred to their PayPal

I play Pokémon go which it is good for, or any other f2p game for that matter.
fu_fighter23/10/2019 15:42

I play Pokémon go which it is good for, or any other f2p game for that …I play Pokémon go which it is good for, or any other f2p game for that matter.

Hmm very true. Dont really play games tho but watch ALOT of YouTube so might be buying youtube premium monthly
ive signed up for this but rarely get any surveys, they track your location through the day and if your near affiliate shops you'll get the survey later.

I normally only get 1 a weeks and its always the day after I've been to Iceland (the shop) and the survey always asks if ive been to Iceland and how I paid.

Never know what to spend it on unlike on iOS, they money from surveys gets …Never know what to spend it on unlike on iOS, they money from surveys gets transferred to their PayPal

Stream films?
deals6923/10/2019 15:58

Not really into movies either

Ebooks, audio books, music, productivity apps ... lots of things to choose from
alg23/10/2019 16:02

Pay for Google One?

appreciate it but not in need of storage either
jco8323/10/2019 16:01

Ebooks, audio books, music, productivity apps ... lots of things to … Ebooks, audio books, music, productivity apps ... lots of things to choose from

Hmm prefer podcasts but yup I think yt premium will be perfect
paulj4823/10/2019 15:47

ive signed up for this but rarely get any surveys, they track your …ive signed up for this but rarely get any surveys, they track your location through the day and if your near affiliate shops you'll get the survey later.I normally only get 1 a weeks and its always the day after I've been to Iceland (the shop) and the survey always asks if ive been to Iceland and how I paid.

I hear if you use Google pay they are able to track you more and send more relevant surveys to you.

I tend to buy albums.
If anybody feels like doing the math........lol
38739495-wwavp.jpg

Can you transfer on Samsung mobiles too?
My son transferred his on iOS to PayPal but I cant on
Misslovely23/10/2019 21:29

Can you transfer on Samsung mobiles too? My son transferred his on iOS to …Can you transfer on Samsung mobiles too? My son transferred his on iOS to PayPal but I cant on

No unfortunately on android it turns into play store credit
WardyGTC23/10/2019 20:48

If anybody feels like doing the math........lol[Image]

This just proves why it's worth doing... Has it been much of a hardship?
fu_fighter23/10/2019 21:33

This just proves why it's worth doing... Has it been much of a hardship?

Not really, a few seconds each time. Maybe twice per day. The credit comes in handy for music or paid apps. No brainer really.
WardyGTC23/10/2019 21:54

Not really, a few seconds each time. Maybe twice per day. The credit comes …Not really, a few seconds each time. Maybe twice per day. The credit comes in handy for music or paid apps. No brainer really.

Definitely a no brainer, cheers.
WardyGTC23/10/2019 20:48

If anybody feels like doing the math........lol[Image]

My return is slightly better than yours - £103.74 for 713 surveys.
alg23/10/2019 22:17

My return is slightly better than yours - £103.74 for 713 surveys.

You're averaging 14p per survey to my 12p, Hey Google why am I undervalued?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants