Groups

get rich quick !!!

ok during these hard times in recession there seems to be a big gap between people with little money and people with alot of money !!

im currently looking for a new job as i hate the one im in now i have been thinking how the hell can i get rich !!

no silly answers please even though this is a nonsence thread lol

14 Comments

oh dear.

Original Poster

haha yes im that bored lol

Put your grandmas tan coloured tights over your head and whilst holding your wifes bedtime cucumber..simply walk into a bank :thumbsup:

Pmsl ;-)

Original Poster

transit;7423103

Put your grandmas tan coloured tights over your head and whilst holding … Put your grandmas tan coloured tights over your head and whilst holding your wifes bedtime cucumber..simply walk into a bank :thumbsup:

good plan son good plan !!

transit;7423103

Put your grandmas tan coloured tights over your head and [SIZE="6"]whilst … Put your grandmas tan coloured tights over your head and [SIZE="6"]whilst holding your wifes bedtime cucumber[/SIZE]..simply walk into a bank :thumbsup:

how I loooool at that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forget these guys, you can get rich you just have to look at the big picture all the time and prepare to make some risks

Buying 20 items from ebay.com is a good way to earn quick money

Street corner, wife's dress good luck

2 Easy steps :

1 - Buy a shovel (if you have a shovel go to 2)

2 - Dig down your garden till you find oil (If shovel breaks then go back to 1)

Disclaimer - This will probably take the rest of your life to do.

Get a lottery ticket for Wednesday.

Banned

beware of sashicee if he's offering you a job lot of unidentified items, even if they sound a bargain :w00t:

sashicee;7424351

forget these guys, you can get rich you just have to look at the big … forget these guys, you can get rich you just have to look at the big picture all the time and prepare to make some risks

20 of what was it again

aScottishBloke;7425167

beware of sashicee if he's offering you a job lot of unidentified items, … beware of sashicee if he's offering you a job lot of unidentified items, even if they sound a bargain :w00t:

:viking: BARGAIN!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …59
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1646
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764452

See more discussions