Found 8th Sep 2009
Just for anyone who doesnt use it!
GET IT!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

welcome to 6 months ago... lol

It's getting a bit bad for adverts now. Used to love it.

I read somewhere that most people were happy with the free service, so I guess they are having to up the advertising to make it more likely people will pay for it.

Original Poster

ChipSticks;6241515

welcome to 6 months ago... lolIt's getting a bit bad for adverts now. … welcome to 6 months ago... lolIt's getting a bit bad for adverts now. Used to love it.I read somewhere that most people were happy with the free service, so I guess they are having to up the advertising to make it more likely people will pay for it.

sum people still dont know lik

this is now available on the iphone. but you have to have a premium account on spotify to use it

one great thing to do with spotify is to think of a random word, search for it and listen to some music you've never heard before from the songs that come up. I've found some very good bands by doing this.

Its really good . I like it.

massmail666;6241583

so its wont be available of cydia??

lol. its a free app on the app store. but you have to have a £10 premium account on spotify to use it. so altogether £10 a month for unlimited amount of music.

RichKid10123;6241614

lol. its a free app on the app store. but you have to have a £10 premium … lol. its a free app on the app store. but you have to have a £10 premium account on spotify to use it. so altogether £10 a month for unlimited amount of music.

£10 a month, not £10.

£5 a month and i'd do it but i can't justify £120 on music i can just download for free :-D

eca07mc;6241625

£10 a month, not £10. £5 a month and i'd do it but i can't justify £120 on … £10 a month, not £10. £5 a month and i'd do it but i can't justify £120 on music i can just download for free :-D

lol yeh so true. rip off in a way. just download spotify for free on your computer / laptop and get the free acount. exactly the same

get yourself a program called replay music 3 or simaler to record streamed music via spotify while you play them

Original Poster

pughy2000;6241726

get yourself a program called replay music 3 or simaler to record … get yourself a program called replay music 3 or simaler to record streamed music via spotify while you play them

if this works its amazing

it does, however keep computer usage down to a minimum if you can or you may experience second skips in the tracks, if your surfing net etc at the same time

Create yourself a playlist in there then just start recording with replay music it will detect the stream and record, most of the time it detects the album/ song as well

Original Poster

pughy2000;6241771

it does, however keep computer usage down to a minimum if you can or you … it does, however keep computer usage down to a minimum if you can or you may experience second skips in the tracks, if your surfing net etc at the same timeCreate yourself a playlist in there then just start recording with replay music it will detect the stream and record, most of the time it detects the album/ song as well

thanks i'll try it now. can you stop it and make seperate tracks yeah

Something I found out that Spotify is now doing that I thought was great, you can buy the premium service for one day for 99p. Would be brilliant for a party. One of my daughters friend had a party recently and just used Spotify for the music. Thought that was a great idea!

yes stop it when you like and start again as you wish , it will also record from other sound streams from the internet

Original Poster

thanks for the info peeps, amazing gettin tunes off spotify. class. thanks for the tip chipsticks

download a youtube video snatcher for the iphone and just download ur music like that :s
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769374
    2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1327
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247620
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3280

See more discussions