Groups

Get the London look..

.. er no thanks.
    Do any Women want to look like Georgia Jagger? I think she looks a bit like a horse.

12 Comments

Awful Awful ad.

I was totally born at the wrong time,when I was a teenager I was a size zero,sam fox and sabrina where fashionable,I had teeth like Bianca jaggers when perfect Dallas/Dynasty teeth were the thing.
    now I have curves and straight teeth I am out of vogue again......bloody typical.

god, nooooooooo, very bad look

only a BIT like a horse? she will be dating frankie dettori soon:whistling:

Banned

I don't want to look like I have been stabbed

Original Poster

pookienoodle;8255506

I was totally born at the wrong time,when I was a teenager I was a size … I was totally born at the wrong time,when I was a teenager I was a size zero,sam fox and sabrina where fashionable,I had teeth like Bianca jaggers when perfect Dallas/Dynasty teeth were the thing.now I have curves and straight teeth I am out of vogue again......bloody typical.

you sound perfect to me pookie :thumbsup:

glad i live in warrington, SHE COULD EAT AN ORANGE THROU A LETTERBOX

:giggle::

It's amazing what a famous surname can do to a jobless, useless, wonky teeth huffer's career...

ei8hty5ive;8258080

It's amazing what a famous surname can do to a jobless, useless, wonky … It's amazing what a famous surname can do to a jobless, useless, wonky teeth huffer's career...

I've got to agree - how would she be a model if it wasnt for Sir Mick and a large brown envelope stuffed full of cash? :thinking:

Original Poster

barky;8255528

only a BIT like a horse? she will be dating frankie dettori … only a BIT like a horse? she will be dating frankie dettori soon:whistling:

haha... I was trying to be kind.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866385
      2. word association Game74044549
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767399

See more discussions