Posted 30 April 2019

Get the max from a ROBLOX gift card..

Not a deal or a voucher but I stumbled upon a way to get more ROBLOX when you buy a ROBLOX gift card so this might be useful to someone.
Our Son got a £10.00 gift card for ROBLOX, when he went to add it to his account he had his settings as country=USA, rather than country=UK.
It seems if you choose this option you get 1500 roblox , whereas if you say UK in yoiur settings you just get 1000 roblox.
Once added you can reset your country to the UK again.
This might be useful to someone somewhere hence the post.
Another example of rip off Britain
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    That game is ruining lives lol
    Thanks, have reported this issue to Roblox support.
    Lol. I had to put a ban on Roblox. My daughter became a little too obsessed with it!
    chuckiedoll30th Apr

Lol. I had to put a ban on Roblox. My daughter became a little too …Lol. I had to put a ban on Roblox. My daughter became a little too obsessed with it!

that game is too addictive for them. My boy got into a stage that he would hide his laptop under the duvet and play late in the night. We took the laptop from him and put him on a Detox!

I miss the time when he was playing minecraft!
    Thanks will give it a try my daughter's are nuts over this game!
    Yay will try this next time I’m pestered to buy robux, I usually pay through iTunes though, are the gift cards widely available thanks
    What are roblox? Is it like bitcoin? (edited)
    My son has been banned from playing this game. He stole 100 Euros from my drawer to buy Robux!
's avatar