Get up to 25% extra when you withdraw as a gift card @ Quidco

Found 11th Jan
I just received this on Quidco App. Withdraw your cashback as a gift card and get up to 25% extra from retailers such as Virgin Experience Days, Nike, Debenhams, Argos and more.
Community Updates
Top comments
i picked primark giftcards as a payout option a few month ago on my quidco account and my partners, what a nightmare, the giftcards they sent by email did not work in the two primark stores we tried, how embarrassing, they said not valid when checked them on primark website, contacted quidco they resent the same giftcards just for me to go through the embarrassment yet again, contacted quidco yet again, on one account they reimbursed the money to my quidco account but on my partners they replied tuff(poo) basically saying i would have to sort it out with primark, never again lost £32 as it stands.
6 Comments
i picked primark giftcards as a payout option a few month ago on my quidco account and my partners, what a nightmare, the giftcards they sent by email did not work in the two primark stores we tried, how embarrassing, they said not valid when checked them on primark website, contacted quidco they resent the same giftcards just for me to go through the embarrassment yet again, contacted quidco yet again, on one account they reimbursed the money to my quidco account but on my partners they replied tuff(poo) basically saying i would have to sort it out with primark, never again lost £32 as it stands.
sola3535 m ago

i picked primark giftcards as a payout option a few month ago on my quidco …i picked primark giftcards as a payout option a few month ago on my quidco account and my partners, what a nightmare, the giftcards they sent by email did not work in the two primark stores we tried, how embarrassing, they said not valid when checked them on primark website, contacted quidco they resent the same giftcards just for me to go through the embarrassment yet again, contacted quidco yet again, on one account they reimbursed the money to my quidco account but on my partners they replied tuff(poo) basically saying i would have to sort it out with primark, never again lost £32 as it stands.

Definatley won't get gift cards then, thanks for the heads up.
sola3540 m ago

i picked primark giftcards as a payout option a few month ago on my quidco …i picked primark giftcards as a payout option a few month ago on my quidco account and my partners, what a nightmare, the giftcards they sent by email did not work in the two primark stores we tried, how embarrassing, they said not valid when checked them on primark website, contacted quidco they resent the same giftcards just for me to go through the embarrassment yet again, contacted quidco yet again, on one account they reimbursed the money to my quidco account but on my partners they replied tuff(poo) basically saying i would have to sort it out with primark, never again lost £32 as it stands.

Thanks for that !
Damn it I just recently withdrew an Argos voucher for a measly percentage extra
I always withdraw as Amazon vouchers - not had a problem to date.
Iv used debenhams and amazon.

Sola35 you must have had bad luck.
Quidco give you a copy of the gift card and they normally have a pin. You should have spoken to a manager at Primark
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions