Groups
    EXPIRED

Get well soon Morrissey....

Went to see him last night in Swindon, sang ''This Charming Man'', then collapsed.
    Still worth the £37.50 in my opinion.
    The man is a legend.
    He spent the day at the Oasis and ordered for all meat products to be taken off the menu and had the Hot Dog van removed from the site.
    True legend.
    Get well soon.

43 Comments

yeah - get well soon Neil

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/25/article-0-02C08BFE0000044D-464_468x310.jpg

Original Poster

DAMNOME;6684572

:-D
    Not that cheat:whistling:

Banned

it's always sad when you see iconic performers ending up in small venues.

Hope he gets better though.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6684578

it's always sad when you see iconic performers ending up in small … it's always sad when you see iconic performers ending up in small venues.Hope he gets better though.

utter crap.
    Sells out every venue, large or small.
    :thumbsup:
    dont comment if you dont have a clue on this subject.

DAMNOME;6684572

yeah must be the strain of his hotel/pub going bust? Hope he perks up soon and I still havn't lost hope of more men behaving badly.

Banned

skusey;6684588

utter crap.Sells out every venue, large or small.:thumbsup:dont comment … utter crap.Sells out every venue, large or small.:thumbsup:dont comment if you dont have a clue on this subject.

The Oasis Leisure Centre - never been there myself.

Does it have flumes?

Saturday 14 November 2009

Alexander O'Neal, Kenny Thomas and Andy Abraham

Banned

ants97;6684599

yeah must be the strain of his hotel/pub going bust? Hope he perks up … yeah must be the strain of his hotel/pub going bust? Hope he perks up soon and I still havn't lost hope of more men behaving badly.

Not funny

http://watchwithmothers.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/reggieperrin.jpg

Bit of meat (of the eating variety i add) in him and he would have probably had the energy for more than one song. lol :oops:

Banned

Syzable;6684611

Bit of meat (of the eating variety i add) in him and he would have … Bit of meat (of the eating variety i add) in him and he would have probably had the energy for more than one song. lol :oops:

agreed........lack of certain vitamins like iron for the veggies

used to go out with 1 and even she knew her body demanded meat every know and again

sad times......get well soon morrissey

casparwhite;6684640

agreed........lack of certain vitamins like iron for the veggiesused to … agreed........lack of certain vitamins like iron for the veggiesused to go out with 1 and even she knew her body demanded meat every know and againsad times......get well soon morrissey

So why wasn't she getting enough meat when she was with you :?

Banned

casparwhite;6684640

agreed........lack of certain vitamins like iron for the veggiesused to … agreed........lack of certain vitamins like iron for the veggiesused to go out with 1 and even she knew her body demanded meat every know and againsad times......get well soon morrissey

http://rlv.zcache.com/just_say_no_to_meat_tshirt-p235978189481075895caih_400.jpg

FilthAndFurry;6684609

Not funny

actually your probably right along with the mess that the ash woman has turned into its probably a good idea to let sleeping dogs lie.

Banned

DAMNOME;6684650

So why wasn't she getting enough meat when she was with you :?

she did when she demanded it like i said.....every now and again:-D

treat em mean keep em keen, had a few joints on the go

Personally I can't stand the man, his views or his music, but wish him well in getting his health back.

not right paying £37.50 to see him collapse

lot of selfish people around

Banned

jasonrat;6684709

not right paying £37.50 to see him collapselot of selfish people around

yeah wheres the refund.....oasis offered 1 after a few minutes of technical problems

not a failed stage dive:?

hes been discharged btw

entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol…ece

not a fan of him or his opinions, his music with the smiths was superb though

hope he gets well soon

shame about all the trolling posts in the thread

Banned

boothy;6684937

hope he gets well soonshame about all the trolling posts in the thread

It goes with the territory of being a top member. Too much bitterness and jealousy from the inferiors.

It does make me laugh very very loud though.:roll:

Not a fan of the Smiths or Morrissey, but get well soon anyway.

FilthAndFurry;6684602

The Oasis Leisure Centre - never been there myself.Does it have … The Oasis Leisure Centre - never been there myself.Does it have flumes?Saturday 14 November 2009Alexander O'Neal, Kenny Thomas and Andy Abraham

I dont think you would be welcome there due to your "style"

Best stay away if I were you:)

Banned

casparwhite;6684834

yeah wheres the refund.....oasis offered 1 after a few minutes of … yeah wheres the refund.....oasis offered 1 after a few minutes of technical problemsnot a failed stage dive:?

Apparently there's a wave machine at the oasis leisure centre, so the entire audience could've gone there after Morrissey left:thumbsup:

Heaven knows he's miserable now !

Banned

Anyone heard the rumours that this was just a publicity stunt - apparently he's going on Big Brother next year.

Sad if it's true.

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6685187

Anyone heard the rumours that this was just a publicity stunt - … Anyone heard the rumours that this was just a publicity stunt - apparently he's going on Big Brother next year.Sad if it's true.

hes been known to be suffering from an unreported illness for a while......

Banned

casparwhite;6685225

hes been known to be suffering from an unreported illness for a … hes been known to be suffering from an unreported illness for a while......

Morrissey's departure was met with more than a few boo's from the crowd, after fans have spent the last year dealing with postponed and rescheduled tour dates because of his ill-health.

That's disgusting if it's true - what type of person would do that?

Banned

boothy;6684937

hope he gets well soonshame about all the trolling posts in the thread

see above ur original p-ost.....hes been discharged:roll:

casparwhite;6685248

see above ur original p-ost.....hes been discharged:roll:

I was unaware that you were not able to be ill outside of a hospital:?

Banned

boothy;6685268

I was unaware that you were not able to be ill outside of a hospital:?

he has been "ill" for quite a while now if you actually know about morrissey mate, but he has been discharged from hospital so it appears he is recovered from his intial collapse last night.....which is what the concern is around

Banned

casparwhite;6686127

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYr2gc4c0Y0&feature=player_embedded

What type of scumbags would boo when a man has to stop performing because he's ill?

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6686181

What type of scumbags would boo when a man has to stop performing because … What type of scumbags would boo when a man has to stop performing because he's ill?

sounded like most of the fans at the gig.....even after saying hes really ill:?

refunds will be issued also.....so 37.50 not spent really as youre getting it back op

He spent the day at the Oasis and ordered for all meat products to be … He spent the day at the Oasis and ordered for all meat products to be taken off the menu and had the Hot Dog van removed from the site.True legend.

Sounds very selfish to me.
    Love the Smiths, not keen on his solo efforts, Get well you old fart!

Original Poster

Not lowering to the drug trolls anymore, sorry

Original Poster

Oh lawd
    This message is hidden because FilthAndFurry is on your ignore list.
    This message is hidden because casparwhite is on your ignore list.

[SIZE="5"]TFFM[/SIZE]
    (troll free for me):)

What's he been ill with recently? They didn't make any mention of it on the news...........glad he seems ok though.

Not a fan but wouldn't wish him any harm.

get well soon big man :thumbsup:

Charlie Scene;6687235

get well soon big man :thumbsup:

Thanks mate............but i've only got tonsilitis.......i'll be fine. :-D lol

Syzable;6687258

Thanks mate............but i've only got tonsilitis.......i'll be fine. … Thanks mate............but i've only got tonsilitis.......i'll be fine. :-D lol

phew.....................relief ;-)

morrisey SUCKS!!!!!! hope hes not seriously ill tho.

Original Poster

Lefty;6687568

I'm a Northerner, and your use of 'inglish' gives us a bad name. Get well … I'm a Northerner, and your use of 'inglish' gives us a bad name. Get well soon Morrissey. A living legend and one of the nation's greatest lyricists.

Ha ha, obviously CW doesn't give a crap, awesome

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mil track and trace11
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461
    4. Get £20 Pizza Express Gift Voucher if code doesn't work via Vouchercodes68

See more discussions