Get XBOX 360 Live Arcade game ilomilo over a month early.....details inside

Sloth/Mod 18 replies
Found 28th Nov 2010
Follow the link to get secret access to the trial from where you can buy it for 800 points if you wish.

Game isn't due to hit Arcade till January 2011

Link in post 1 below

17 Comments

Original Poster Sloth/Mod

The code verification box thing won't work got me. Anybody else tried? Thanks for the link though Syz sure I dill get it to work. Is the game any good?

stewby

The code verification box thing won't work got me. Anybody else tried? … The code verification box thing won't work got me. Anybody else tried? Thanks for the link though Syz sure I dill get it to work. Is the game any good?

I did it about half hour ago and it worked fine..........ljust did it again and it's working.

I shall PM you the code for it.

3R34R-6MTGR-JVX7T-7667X-DM7YZ theres one who ever wants it

Cheers Sy!

Banned

doesn't work if you do it online i assume you need to input into your console

forget that it worked i just had a space at the end of my cut and paste
Edited by: "fragaliciousbob" 28th Nov 2010

fragaliciousbob

doesn't work if you do it online i assume you need to input into your … doesn't work if you do it online i assume you need to input into your console

Didn't try online but works from 360 dash.

Banned

Syzable

Didn't try online but works from 360 dash.

it does work i just had a space at the end of my cut & paste

Thanks it worked for me..

thanks, I have 780 live points (2*2100 sat on my floor though)

thegroutch

not worth it imo, if you log on to xbox live and they spot this they'll … not worth it imo, if you log on to xbox live and they spot this they'll most likely ban you

oO

No they won't..........it's a marketing ploy. They can't ban you for a legitimate download. lol

Nice one. Many thanks

Syzable

I did it about half hour ago and it worked fine..........ljust did it … I did it about half hour ago and it worked fine..........ljust did it again and it's working.I shall PM you the code for it.

Cheers twin, just redeemed

Banned

thank you.

I've just tried two different codes and another screen pops up and tells me that I've found a glitch in the system and that shouldn't have happend.

Anyone else had this message?

Shakey Mic

I've just tried two different codes and another screen pops up and tells … I've just tried two different codes and another screen pops up and tells me that I've found a glitch in the system and that shouldn't have happend.Anyone else had this message?

Yep I got that too.

Strange.

Just tried it again and it seems to work.

Coolio.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604818
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming58
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769501
    4. word association Game74244919

See more discussions