Get You Tube premium family plan for only £2.06 with Currency free card (Revolut etc)

Posted 18th Oct
ok so this is similar to the Netflix and Deezer offers, but this seems to be very simple. You Tube premium will give you ad free you tube, You Tube Music and You Tube Originals + more

You will need a vpn such as tunnel bear (free on app store) this is only required for the initial sign up you will not need this watching you tube , a fake Indian address and a Revolut card (other cards may work but this worked for me)

1. Open Tunnel Bear on your phone and set your location as India and connect
2. go to your you tube account and select paid subscriptions
3. select learn more on family plan which should show as 189 rupees or roughly £2.06p
4. enter your card details and Indian adddress ( you can use 1 Janpath and then use the auto fill form to complete the address)
5. Disconnect from tunnel bear
6. You can now invite up to 5 family members to join for free
7. Enjoy you tube premium

Individual accounts and student accounts are cheaper again but I thought family plan was the best value by a long way.

Hope it works for everyone, aplogies if this has been posted already

youtube.com/pre…ium
Community Updates
24 Comments
Thanks for posting @LordSpence
I've moved this over to our tips and tricks discussion section
Anyone wanna swap I’ve spare deezer turkey space for anyone who has a spare space for this?
Would this work for other services such as Spotify/Netflix?
WatchThisSpac318/10/2019 12:35

Would this work for other services such as Spotify/Netflix?

Netflix Turkey works. Spotify is more complicated.
jamie1518/10/2019 13:18

Thanks!
What can you watch on YouTube premium (aside from normal stuff without adverts)?
Does it have to link to your google account? I’d be registering with my gmail email address
jamie1518/10/2019 13:18

What is the price for the 4K package in TRs?
loofer19/10/2019 22:39

What is the price for the 4K package in TRs?

Around £6 pm
loofer19/10/2019 22:50

Thanks, found out it’s 41.99 TRY

Is this method working for Netflix turkey @loofer I doubt so
b4dr122/10/2019 22:21

It has been for ages.
Revolut isn't working these days
b4dr122/10/2019 22:21

just upgraded mine last night from standard to premium using this method. FYI I already had the Standard on Turkish anyway so it was straight forward.
Then something to do with my account I think. I always get problem with payment method. Tried 3 different cards
b4dr123/10/2019 08:59

Then something to do with my account I think. I always get problem with …Then something to do with my account I think. I always get problem with payment method. Tried 3 different cards

@jamie15@loofer can you tell me which VPN you use? I'm using hola and doesn't seem to work. Nord is useless too
b4dr123/10/2019 23:35

@jamie15 @loofer can you tell me which VPN you use? I'm using hola and …@jamie15 @loofer can you tell me which VPN you use? I'm using hola and doesn't seem to work. Nord is useless too

Speedify.
b4dr123/10/2019 23:35

@jamie15 @loofer can you tell me which VPN you use? I'm using hola and …@jamie15 @loofer can you tell me which VPN you use? I'm using hola and doesn't seem to work. Nord is useless too

I used Speedify when I first joined in August and also again this week to upgrade.
Worked fine, you just select a Turkey as your server.

With regards payment method I’ve used Monzo.
I hear payments from revolut are being blocked.

Speedify - Fast & Reliable VPN by Connectify, Inc. apps.apple.com/gb/…824
Asking me to enter a Turkish mobile number to verify I reckon
b4dr123/10/2019 23:54

Asking me to enter a Turkish mobile number to verify I reckon

what payment card did you use?
loofer24/10/2019 07:19

what payment card did you use?

Tried revolut, starling, Santander cc and nationwide cc
b4dr124/10/2019 08:55

Try Monzo.
Not sure how quick you’ll get card in post.

I recommend Monzo anyway as I use it everyday for my normal spend, great company. Always adding new/improved features.

It’s a referral link but I don’t get anything for it

join.monzo.com/r/h…93q
Edited by: "loofer" 24th Oct
b4dr124/10/2019 08:55

I use Nationwide and it works.
loofer24/10/2019 09:00

Try Monzo.Not sure how quick you’ll get card in post.I recommend Monzo a …Try Monzo.Not sure how quick you’ll get card in post.I recommend Monzo anyway as I use it everyday for my normal spend, great company. Always adding new/improved features.It’s a referral link but I don’t get anything for ithttps://join.monzo.com/r/hbna93q

Referrals not allowed on HUKD Not reporting but mods may see...
Edited by: "jamie15" 26th Oct
When I try to accept invitation it says trouble joining family group looks like you in different country then the family manager. Is there a way around this?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants