Get your battlefield heroes keys! Anyone up for a game at 20:00?? See last post for details.

13 replies
Found 28th Apr 2009
Maybe have a hukd server?

13 Comments

Benjimoron;5055618

http://www.curse.com/articles/battlefield-heroes-en-news/460167.aspx

thanks for that link

cheers.

Cheers! Signed up! Birdyboyuk is me

Is this PC only? Site is blocked at work.

I was in the Beta. Its a HORRIBLE game, the mechanics are nasty, its not really fluid the contols feel crap aswell. it will be REALLY heavily based on microtransactions from what ive seen (yes i know the game is free, but thtas besides the point)

Tbh i was really dissapointed, and i was SO excited for it!
im just hoping BF1943 on the XBLA is not a dissapointment aswell.

Original Poster

Trying to play now, the loading is really slow and seems like it's crashed now.

I've got a real hankering for some salty pretzels too!

Either they've just released an update or from some reason when I start it this time it decides it wants to get it, although an error has now occured so it looks like that won't work anyway.

I set all this up this morning...how do I start the game?? :? lol

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;5062982

go to:

play.battlefield-heroes.com/pla…now

login, click play now!

Don't think we can choose servers though. I'll head on at 8pm on the dot so may see some from here, there.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5063405

Yeah all today you couldn't login and now the login page is blank and … Yeah all today you couldn't login and now the login page is blank and says:

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;5062982

On the opening screen you can search for a player, if you're on soon try to find me. benjimoron.

Banned

Wow damn credit card icons flashing everywhere :x

Original Poster

Not a bad game actually. Lags a bit but I can get over that for a free game!

You don't need to buy anything and in fact you can't buy anything to make you better in the game, you can buy clothes etc but you earn guns etc by playing the game.

Gonna be playing in about 10 minutes, come and find Benjimoro. (missed the n off as my first soldier is called Benjimoron but he's not got a rocket launcher!!)

See you on the battlefield!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…99
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75863
    3. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55

See more discussions