Get your COD5 Beta key RIGHT NOW

15 replies
Found 11th Oct 2008
Thanks to Hello55060 for pointing this out..............

If you have preordered COD5 from Game.co.uk, you should have got a code to sign upto the callofduty.com website. The Beta codes should be getting emailed out on Monday night, but if you want it early, sign into callofduty.com, then goto this link - callofduty.com/pro…dit.

Your code should be waiting.

I'm downloading it as I type this (889.98 MB).............

Good Luck !

15 Comments

tried that earlier, what should I be seeing on that page?

Is there a ps3 Beta?

Original Poster

You should go into your Account/Profile tab, and above where you can alter your Name etc, should be your Beta key.

My mates just tried & hasnt got his in there yet, so they might be updating them all as we speak.....

Original Poster

ALEXSHEFF92;3171053

Is there a ps3 Beta?

No, 360 & PC only

Original Poster

Right, bit of info for you.......

Codes are not guaranteed if you preorder the game, they are very limited & dished out "from a hat".

You can search for UK on games (thank God for that !)
Most of the perks appear to be the same as COD4
Found a molitov cocktail (firebomb)
There are vehicle perks, so you must be able to drive vehicles

There are 65 levels in this one, and 10 prestige modes !!

Right, I'm off 2 play

Here is the instruction manual if you can download it ?

cdn.callofduty.com/hub…pdf

thanks downloading it now

Codes for everyone else will be available early next week on Eurogamer

Banned

awesome downloading now and rep rep for OP

got mine cheers, where do I put it in the 360? duhh

Works for me

I bookmarked this page firsttofight.callofduty.com/home

And it seems to be letting me get more theme codes, here's a ps3 one, first come first served MLRB-A3B3-4A4E

ctuk;3173390

I bookmarked this page http://www.firsttofight.callofduty.com/homeAnd it … I bookmarked this page http://www.firsttofight.callofduty.com/homeAnd it seems to be letting me get more theme codes, here's a ps3 one, first come first served MLRB-A3B3-4A4E

No BETA for PS3 tho:oops:

hey, im registered on callofduty.com and looked on my profile and cant see the beta code. i also pre-ordered my copy on game.co.uk and i got no beta keys what so ever keep checkin my emails all the time and nothing. :(:( and i had the cod4 beta when that was released but still nothing.

thx

Got the code so will give it a try when I get home from work. Thanks to OP.

And not thanks to the mods for deleting the thread I was viewing this on, and therefore the OP who I no-longer can identify to give rep.

So annoying. Exactly the reason I stopped using DVDForums bargain forum - mod stupidity.

i got a code but haven't pre-ordered. Got an email from callofduty.com, even though i only signed up less than a week ago.

Beta takes ages to download!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking to travel from belfast44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?77
    3. Nintendo switch browser11
    4. Driving anxiety.2949

See more discussions