Expired

Get your FIRST JEANS and T-SHIRT FREE (Men or Women sizes) @ ZOZO

Found 10th Aug
I received an email from UK freebies in the morning and saw this offer. Checked it on my phone and I had to download their app on App store, register email+verify and then fill in a few details including your measurements. Lets wait and see if it arrives now.

They are giving away 100,000 sets of T shirts and Jeans for free globally (35,000 allocated to EU)

Offer ends Aug 30th at basically 10pm.

Tried to copy T&Cs but wouldnt let me.

zozo.com/gb/…ree
Community Updates
Competitions
21 Comments
Moved to competitions as it mentions 'winning' and isn't guaranteed. Thanks
I've tried it. Let's see what happens
Nice one. It says they will let me know when it is ready to ship, so maybe not a competition. Give it a whirl anyway. Thanks Op.
Shipping fees may apply depending on your region
looking forward to trying out the Zozosuit too!
I have given it a go. Thanks for posting.
Edited by: "Ange.Travels" 12th Aug
Thanks to much for this. Received an email just now saying I've been selected
bex4adz27th Aug

Thanks to much for this. Received an email just now saying I've been …Thanks to much for this. Received an email just now saying I've been selected

Just got an email mine is shipped, don’t think I won the t shirt and jeans but got the ZOZO suit whatever that is:

Good news! Your order has shipped. If your order is divided into multiple shipments, you can find the status of each shipment below.
Do you need to submit the measurements by clicking on "measurements" and then going through the steps of taking 12 pictures of yourself in the app or you just need to register and verify, post your weight and height details and you are good to go?
Thanks
I can't download the app as I have a windows 10 computer and it appears you need an android device to download the app. Pity as I was looking forward to a free pair of jeans.
addy201316 h, 53 m ago

Do you need to submit the measurements by clicking on "measurements" and …Do you need to submit the measurements by clicking on "measurements" and then going through the steps of taking 12 pictures of yourself in the app or you just need to register and verify, post your weight and height details and you are good to go?Thanks

To be honest, when i saw those instructions i couldnt be bother to take photos, i got as far as height and weight and then next i find it was shipped.
brianreyn6 h, 3 m ago

I can't download the app as I have a windows 10 computer and it appears …I can't download the app as I have a windows 10 computer and it appears you need an android device to download the app. Pity as I was looking forward to a free pair of jeans.

I'm not sure about the computer but i downloaded the app on an apple device
superspeedy6 h, 24 m ago

To be honest, when i saw those instructions i couldnt be bother to take …To be honest, when i saw those instructions i couldnt be bother to take photos, i got as far as height and weight and then next i find it was shipped.

Thank you
I registered and the email states suit has been dispatched then follow the instructions to measure then claim free jeans and tshirt. Still seems too good to be true but I’m looking forward to seeing my husband in that hideous onesie thing!!!
My Zozo suit arrived today. used the app to measure and have placed my order for free jeans and T-shirt. Let's see what arrives and if it actually fits!
My husband is wearing his ZOZO suit right now and following their instructions. Must say he looks quite fetching, I must take a photo of him and that’ll make me smile whenever I look at it
Help! For some unknown reason the apps taken the measurements twice but can’t place an order.

Anyone else had problems
My free jeans and T-shirt have just shipped, should be getting them this week. Let's hope they fit!
Success: jeans and T-shirt have just arrived. Haven't paid a penny.
Eden00325 h, 39 m ago

Success: jeans and T-shirt have just arrived. Haven't paid a penny.

@Eden0032 good to hear that . I am still waiting for mine for the past 6 weeks. It says processing and that's all so fingers crossed.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants