Get your free £5.25 by signing up to Readly 2 week free subscription @ TopCashBack

Found 1st Jul
Always good to earn a little cash. Lol.
Community Updates
Readly DealsMisc
Top comments
samirahman32 m ago

This thread should be posted in discussions.

To me it's a deal. Free money = a good deal yeah
34 Comments
Takes forever to get the cashback
Moved to misc as cashback only are heads ups. Thanks
Syzable3 h, 48 m ago

Moved to misc as cashback only are heads ups. Thanks

No problem
samirahman32 m ago

cartwheelbob2 m ago

Agreed.
samirahman36 m ago

Why??
When can you cancel, to still get the cashback? Because I'd like to cancel ASAP so I make sure I'm not charged. Can I create an account and cancel straight away?
pinkchick19874 m ago

Why??

Explained above.
Edited by: "samirahman3" 20th Jul
samirahman35 m ago

I made a similar deal few weeks ago and it was moved to misc. …I made a similar deal few weeks ago and it was moved to misc. hotukdeals.com/discussions/get-your-free-630-by-signing-up-to-readly-2-week-free-subscription-topcashback-2972859Edit: And I know it's a good deal, which is why I've voted hot.

Seems silly, I wouldn’t see anything posted in discussions. I think people realise that cash back isn’t guaranteed, but would still like the opportunity to see it. Mods make some silly rules on here
samirahman35 m ago

I made a similar deal few weeks ago and it was moved to misc. …I made a similar deal few weeks ago and it was moved to misc. hotukdeals.com/discussions/get-your-free-630-by-signing-up-to-readly-2-week-free-subscription-topcashback-2972859Edit: And I know it's a good deal, which is why I've voted hot.

It's hardly misc though is it. I don't agree at all.
cartwheelbob1 m ago

It's hardly misc though is it. I don't agree at all.

Thanks for voting hot though!!
Mine's only £5.05, what a jip.
Heat, hope it comes through
TallYoda43 m ago

When can you cancel, to still get the cashback? Because I'd like to cancel …When can you cancel, to still get the cashback? Because I'd like to cancel ASAP so I make sure I'm not charged. Can I create an account and cancel straight away?

Looks like they stop you being able to read if you cancel, and maybe they'll pass that on to TCB. I'm setting a reminder
Edsaid3 m ago

Mine's only £5.05, what a jip. Heat, hope it comes through

Mine too,not complaining though if they pay out.
i have just got 3 months for 99p
Edsaid2 h, 12 m ago

Looks like they stop you being able to read if you cancel, and maybe …Looks like they stop you being able to read if you cancel, and maybe they'll pass that on to TCB. I'm setting a reminder

Oh, I don't care about the actual service - I just want free money Don't want the cashback being declined for not having a full 2 weeks trial, but don't want to risk being charged.
TallYoda1 h, 34 m ago

Oh, I don't care about the actual service - I just want free money Oh, I don't care about the actual service - I just want free money Don't want the cashback being declined for not having a full 2 weeks trial, but don't want to risk being charged.

Ditto, couldn't care less. Yea, just meant it may be worth holding off a week or so in case they instant decline
Perfect, love getting paid to try something decent
Thanks signed up
Thanks, OP. I'm in. It's a deal as far as I am concerned. Would not have seen it in Discussions.
A lot of discussions discussing why this should be in Discussions! Not much about the deal of something getting for nothing?!
For signing up, I get £5.25 for free, and it is easy to cancel in settings, and looks to be a great service.
Edited by: "Bestbitter" 21st Jul
all this chat and bore off discussions about why this could be in another type of thread, and yet nothing to tell you what the service actually is! WoW!
FTOdude17021st Jul

all this chat and bore off discussions about why this could be in another …all this chat and bore off discussions about why this could be in another type of thread, and yet nothing to tell you what the service actually is! WoW!

The service is... who cares.. It's free money
Just signed up, pretty good service actually especially on iPhone X joy to read but won’t pay £8 a month for it
Edsaid20th Jul

Ditto, couldn't care less. Yea, just meant it may be worth holding off a …Ditto, couldn't care less. Yea, just meant it may be worth holding off a week or so in case they instant decline

What I've just done is set it up with PayPal as my payment option, logged into PayPal and told it to cancel any future payments. Just received this email from PayPal:

"This email confirms that you have cancelled your Billing Agreement with Readly AB. No further payments will be made from your PayPal account to this merchant. If you have any further questions about the agreement, or wish to reinstate it, please contact Readly AB directly."

Hopefully Readly aren't made aware and the trial continues for the full length - if they try and take money, it should be declined by PayPal. So don't think I even need to bother cancelling my trial?
TallYoda6 h, 7 m ago

What I've just done is set it up with PayPal as my payment option, logged …What I've just done is set it up with PayPal as my payment option, logged into PayPal and told it to cancel any future payments. Just received this email from PayPal:"This email confirms that you have cancelled your Billing Agreement with Readly AB. No further payments will be made from your PayPal account to this merchant. If you have any further questions about the agreement, or wish to reinstate it, please contact Readly AB directly."Hopefully Readly aren't made aware and the trial continues for the full length - if they try and take money, it should be declined by PayPal. So don't think I even need to bother cancelling my trial?

what a polava, just cancel the trial on readly? i did about 10 mins after and still got paid.
bowmowb37 m ago

what a polava, just cancel the trial on readly? i did about 10 mins after …what a polava, just cancel the trial on readly? i did about 10 mins after and still got paid.

It didn't take much effort.

Has your cashback been verified? If not, who knows if it will get cancelled if you don't continue with the full trial?
How is this still live? These cashback only deals are always deleted by mods.
Not to mention it was £6 cashback last week!
Does anyone have troubles getting this to track?
Excellent deal. Get to read mags about my hobby, photography, for two weeks. Too expensive to buy.
Nice, going away for a few days away, will be nice to have a read of a couple of mags. Just like the good old days!
mmquokka22nd Jul

Does anyone have troubles getting this to track?

Tracked for me, but pending.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions