Get your own frakkin' 7ft Cylon ($7900 / £3975, Non-refundable, deposit of $3950 required)

Found 27th Jun 2008
If you're a really, really big fan of the recent reinterpretation of Battlestar Galactica and have $8000 not doing anything, you could invest in your very own 7ft-tall Cylon Centurion.

According to Sideshow Collectibles, each one is hand-built by a gentleman called Fred Barton of Fred Barton Productions, Los Angeles. And it's all approved and everything by Universal Studios.

The towering replica features the "haunting visor light of the robotic soldier synchronized to the menacing, eerie hum" of the machine determined to destroy mankind.

A non-refundable, one-time deposit of $3950 (£1987) is required to purchase the Cylon Centurion from the series - surely the best sci-fi since Babylon 5. Go on, argue it, you know you want to...

The life-size figure costs $7900 (£3975) and is constructed from a fibreglass body with hand-machined aluminium, brass and acrylic detail. It's shipped approximately eight weeks after order, presumably that's how long it takes to make one.

sideshowtoy.com/mas…jpg

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
28 Comments

oh wow! cheap. voted hot. bought 10 and put on eBay.

:-D

Hi,voted cold,cheaper on Amazon & a free Lollipop,for those button pushers on here who have voted Hot :roll::)

Cheers BOB

omg ! this is sooooooooooooo HOT!!!

is this going be the hottest deal EVER??

Hotter than hot!

Tell ya what, i'm gonna get 10 more just in case.

See ya in my bentley next time boyz... I'm gonna sell all 20 on eBay and be a millionaire!

:whistling: :w00t:

Or get a life-size 6'2" T1 Endoskeleton for only £2994 ]http//ww…LEX

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/8309_image01.jpg

alchemistkevin;2402853

oh wow! cheap. voted hot. bought 10 and put on eBay.:-D

alchemistkevin;2402932

omg ! this is sooooooooooooo HOT!!!is this going be the hottest deal … omg ! this is sooooooooooooo HOT!!!is this going be the hottest deal EVER??Hotter than hot!Tell ya what, i'm gonna get 10 more just in case. See ya in my bentley next time boyz... I'm gonna sell all 20 on eBay and be a millionaire!:whistling: :w00t:

It's people like you who spoil it for the rest of us.:-D
Buying all the stock and selling it at a profit.:p

whizzkid;2402935

Or get a life-size 6'2" T1 Endoskeleton for only £2994 … Or get a life-size 6'2" T1 Endoskeleton for only £2994 ]http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=83091FLEX

I WANT 1

Original Poster

Calm down people, there's a limit of 2 per person, so unlike Wii consoles there should be be plenty to go round!

Voted Hot , I just bought one .Got divorced last week and was looking for a replacement , Cylon looks about the same shape too .
No arguments ,will stay in all the time , doesn't smoke . .................bliss :-)

Not a UK deal, so spammed

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]My OH wants his own Cylon too.....[/SIZE]

http://www.criticalgamers.com/archives/pictures/BattleStar.2.28.06a.jpg[/CENTER]

Make a great hat stand!
Prefer the Terminator one though. Imagine buying ten and secretly surrounding someones bed with them, they'd die of a heart attack.

My OH wants his own Cylon too.....

Mmmm I'd love to have a play with that for $3500!

Banned

macdoona;2403027

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]My OH wants his own Cylon too.....[/SIZE][/CENTER]

for £4k you could probably "buy" a cylon like that for a few nights at least ....:thinking:

voted cold, you can build one yourself using parts from ebuyer for £158

:whistling:

thats really good,

how much is shipping from the USA ?

lol

Hi,wi just ad a powercut,am feeling better

msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/m…jpg

Mi minds normal nah,sow voting HOT!!!!
Al buy 20 & sel on ebee,mind al gi profits to badgers,mind mabee squirrels :cry::prop::o:w00t:

Cheers BOB

/\ what did he say???

Banned

alchemistkevin;2402853

oh wow! cheap. voted hot. bought 10 and put on eBay.:-D

I reckon you would get a rebate at that kind of quantity you reckon I could pick these from you at -10% cost and free shipment

Well done, for re-printing a story from the Register, how original of you.

Banned

Fat Bird;2403258

Well done, for re-printing a story from the Register, how original of you.

You talking to me, no one else here, you must be takling to me .....

bang bang bang

Banned

psychy;2403202

/\ what did he say???

He said

Hi,wi just ad a powercut,am feeling better

msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/m…jpg

Mi minds normal nah,sow voting HOT!!!!
Al buy 20 & sel on ebee,mind al gi profits to badgers,mind mabee squirrels

Cheers BOB

Which means: I am high !!!

Moved to misc forum... we do not allow deals for non UK sites unless pre approved by admin.

trog0;2402978

It's people like you who spoil it for the rest of us.:-DBuying all the … It's people like you who spoil it for the rest of us.:-DBuying all the stock and selling it at a profit.:p

look I didn't buy 10 the last time the DVD offer was on
didn't buy 10 when the HD-DVD offer was on
and the Blu-Ray and the fab sony tech in the 90's...

What's wrong if I benefit today!

I guess i'm just gonna bump my order to 30 and put down a deposit for RR and call bentley and tell them they're too cheap for me now!

Hi
He said

Dell_in_the_Bed Hi,wi just ad a powercut,am feeling … Dell_in_the_Bed Hi,wi just ad a powercut,am feeling betterhttp://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Co...60808.300w.jpgMi minds normal nah,sow voting HOT!!!!Al buy 20 & sel on ebee,mind al gi profits to badgers,mind mabee squirrelsCheers BOBWhich means: I am high !!!

Nah,just just plain Crazy,one of those compulsive Hot cold Button Pushers :roll: ,prob like you :roll:

Cheers BOB

whizzkid;2402935

Or get a life-size 6'2" T1 Endoskeleton for only £2994

postage $2000 or over £1000! voted cold haha at least thats what universal tried to charge me when i wanted to buy it in florida in april

Save your money everyone. Blue Peter have plans to show how to make an exact replica out of tin foil for a fraction of the cost (so I've heard... ahem)

Hmm, it doesn't mention whether it has the inhibitor or not - seems good value for money at 8000 dollars but I'd be concerned it might turn on me although currently I have don't have any raiders to lobotomise.

John

paulace;2405384

Save your money everyone. Blue Peter have plans to show how to make an … Save your money everyone. Blue Peter have plans to show how to make an exact replica out of tin foil for a fraction of the cost (so I've heard... ahem)

Lol
Toilet rolls and silver foil at the ready:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text