Get Your Symbian Freeware Signed FREEWARE APPLICATION

HOPE THIS IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND NOT AGAINST ANY RULES AS THIS IS A FREE SERVICE FOR ALL CONCERNED THANKS

hi,just became a new team member of this free app signing place.anyone who needs the following apps signed should hed over and get them signed,these are all freeware although u do have to have donated to by samir to be able to dload these.please somebody want something signed,as i just joined and the rest of the guys seem to be taking all requests and i am getting annoyed now.

bysamir.fr/ this is the site where you need to donate and have a user name and here is the site where you get it signed signmyfreeware.com/

APPS THEY HAVE FOR SIGNING
ROTATEME
SHAKEME
SHUTUP
NOKMOTE

2 Comments

Screw that, get this:
BiNPDA.Security.Manager.v1.0.S60v3.SymbianOS9.Internal-BiNPDA

Once again BiNPDA have come to rescue, with this you can sign anything using a root certificate you install to the phone.

(Someone was asking about route66 a while back - this is the solution to all those problems)

Original Poster

ok will check this out,i know it is a real pain signing from this site but this sounds great thanks for the update MONEY
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764094
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?57
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1516
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11

See more discussions