Get yourself a free £2.50

Found 17th Jan
Log into Topcashback and do a online quote at POLICY EXPERT CAR INSURANCE, I have found their prices to be exhorbitant but completing the online quote adds £2.50 to your earnings.. Not bad for about 5mins of your time.

• Cashback is only available for new customers that receive a quote. You will not receive cashback if you currently insure your car with Policy Expert.
  • Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts.
  • Once you receive a valid quote, you will receive your cashback within 90 days.
  • Only one car insurance quote is allowed per car and per person. If you attempt to receive multiple quotes with different cars and home addresses, you will not receive any cashback. You will also be ineligible if our panel of insurers fail to quote your car.
  • You must get a quote via the cashback link, if you get a quote direct through the Policy Expert website, you will not be eligible for cashback.
Community Updates
12 Comments
Moved to misc as cashback only posts go here, thanks for sharing
Thanks. I didn't realise.
I wish I had a car lol
Delightful12323 m ago

I wish I had a car lol

You don't need a car to get a quote.
Delightful1235 m ago

You need to give your number plate on that …You need to give your number plate on that website.https://www.policyexpert.co.uk/secured/#car

You can put any valid registration number in and select 'no, I haven't purchased the car yet'. Just look out of your window and use any number plate you can see. You don;t have to own the car to get a quote, you might just be seeing how much the insurance is for any given car before deciding whether or not to buy one.

36851164-GNwIY.jpg
Edited by: "deeky" 18th Jan
deeky7 h, 34 m ago

You can put any valid registration number in and select 'no, I haven't …You can put any valid registration number in and select 'no, I haven't purchased the car yet'. Just look out of your window and use any number plate you can see. You don;t have to own the car to get a quote, you might just be seeing how much the insurance is for any given car before deciding whether or not to buy one. [Image]

Cheers deeky. Maybe I should have made that a bit clearer.
Cheers. Thats a pint paid for.
Those prices though
It asks again further down deeky
I couldn't get it to generate a quote whatever I put
Tracked but will get declined no doubt
My insurance is up in 4 weeks so I'll genuinely be doing this. Thanks O/P.
GlentoranMark30 m ago

My insurance is up in 4 weeks so I'll genuinely be doing this. Thanks O/P.

I found their prices to be out there in fairyland but at least I got a couple of quid for doing it. Best of luck .
Thanks OP!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants