GET12 ISSUES OF ZOO + FREE GAME - did anyone get a screenshot?

Banned
hotukdeals.com/ite…n-t

did anyone get a screen shot of the page when it said minimum was 12 issues before they changed it to 12 months?

31 Comments

Banned

why do people take screenshots of things?

Original Poster Banned

because is said minimum 12 issue subscription and now it says 12 months

im gonna start taking screenshots of all deals i do

imranmaz;2234069

For exactly this reason! They change the terms to suit themselves

Banned

Should have gone for Nuts offer instead..... not a problem...really helpful people too

£5 brand new game spot on!

Banned

pinkkitty2007;2234094

For exactly this reason! They change the terms to suit themselves

ooooohhh of the company's website....that is a good idea

somepeople take screen shots of peoples posts... esp misc...why????

Banned

ODB_69;2234157

Should have gone for Nuts offer instead..... not a problem...really … Should have gone for Nuts offer instead..... not a problem...really helpful people too£5 brand new game spot on!

ODB how did the ebaything go? any joy?

Banned

imranmaz;2234178

ODB how did the ebaything go? any joy?

haven't sorted anything yet...I'm gonna have to ring Ebay I aint letting her get away with it in a million years!
need to get their number and a row will then be heard

Banned

ODB_69;2234188

and a row will then be heard

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! love it!

ODB_69;2234188

haven't sorted anything yet...I'm gonna have to ring Ebay I aint letting … haven't sorted anything yet...I'm gonna have to ring Ebay I aint letting her get away with it in a million years!need to get their number and a row will then be heard

Why wait?! 020 8080 2105:-D

imranmaz;2234173

ooooohhh of the company's website....that is a good ideasomepeople take … ooooohhh of the company's website....that is a good ideasomepeople take screen shots of peoples posts... esp misc...why????

I think some people take a screenshot of misc when there is posts that are obviously going to be deleted by the mods

Banned

pinkkitty2007;2234225

Why wait?! 020 8080 2105:-D

Will you just hurry up and marry me!

Thx baby x

Original Poster Banned

guess im boned if no1 took a screenie

I took a screenshot, call me cautious ;-) or really clever!

Received the game this morning, has a big yellow sign across saying "Promotional Copy, Not for Resale"

I got my game yesterday...I posted on the main thread ]HERE
No screenshot from me tho...

i wouldn't worry too much.

mine turned up this morning and is only a promotional copy that doesn't include the manual. i'll cancel the direct debit just before the next one and if they request the game back they can have it, i'll probably have completed it by then anyway :-D

Original Poster Banned

did it need to be signed for?

i have not got mine yet

promo copy? it's still the full game, right?

i subscribed for £10 got my 1st issue on Tuesday and got Alone In The Dark (360) sealed promo on the Saturday!! :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

i still dont have my game

im gonna have to end up phoning them

pants! it did say 12 issues diddnt it?

wish id screenshot now!

LFC Muppet;2358215

I took a screenshot, call me cautious ;-) or really clever!Received the … I took a screenshot, call me cautious ;-) or really clever!Received the game this morning, has a big yellow sign across saying "Promotional Copy, Not for Resale"

would you care to share such a screenshot please?:)

I'm afraid I wasnt prudent enough to take a screenshot (thought it was a good offer, not a misprint), would you be kind enough to post a screen?

PS I received mine through in the week - "promotional copy" bit tight, but cant complain!

Original Poster Banned

i asked him a few days ago and he sent thi message

LFC Muppet

I will be using it (if needed) before I share with anybody else. You … I will be using it (if needed) before I share with anybody else. You never know if they will accept it if it is the same thing over and over again.I will check to see if they have taken the first payment yet and then contact them.

so just be patient and im sure he will share it

Just rang them and cancelled it no problem, I asked if there will be any comeback and she said you can cancel after 12 issues and you have paid for them already.

Bonus!

I will keep hold of the screenshot just in case something does comeback.

imranmaz;2234069

dunno why!

well i have logged in and it days i hance cancelled the DD and have 2 issues left.

did anyone get a screen shot of the page when it said minimum was 12 … did anyone get a screen shot of the page when it said minimum was 12 issues before they changed it to 12 months?

if u read the comments and the info on the website you would have found out it was for 12 months - nothing has changed

bigbob909;2733373

if u read the comments and the info on the website you would have found … if u read the comments and the info on the website you would have found out it was for 12 months - nothing has changed

no it did say 12 issues then changed to months. they aint getting 12 months out of me i can tell ya! lol as i say when i log in it says i have 2 more issues to come then im done!

Drooler;2733398

no it did say 12 issues then changed to months. they aint getting 12 … no it did say 12 issues then changed to months. they aint getting 12 months out of me i can tell ya! lol as i say when i log in it says i have 2 more issues to come then im done!

not in the small print , op got it wrong as well

but loggin into thier subscription thing online it would say i have 10 months left, instead it says 2 issues.

cancelled. not had any more for a week plus now. and online sub says "deleted" happy!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
    2. One for the mathmaticians2847
    3. One thing you've forgotten55
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462

See more discussions