Groups

Getech vs Dyson

Does anybody have a Getech air ram and would they recommend it. I am looking for an upright cordless cleaner and not sure if I should go for the Getech or a Dyson. I have a small hand held Dyson which is good but the battery life is only about 10 minutes, Getech claim 40 on their model. The problem I see with Getch is the versatility as there are no hand tools so I would still need the Dyson I have for stairs. I am just fed up with corded cleaners as I have a lot of rooms to hover and sockets are always behind furniture so a cordless would be a lot easier and quicker

8 Comments

We have both and a dyson handheld, the one we use most is the GTECH it's really handy and holds a charge really good and is really light. Hope this helps
    Edited by: "bo19991" 18th Feb

Think you need to try them out - I like my Gtech but of course it does not have hoses or tools but the weight is at the bottom of the unit so is very light to use - and efficient on carpets. It is nice for a quick do round but one still needs a proper machine for big cleans and decorating etc. Havent used a Dyson so cant comment on using one of those.

SusieM

Think you need to try them out - I like my Gtech but of course it does … Think you need to try them out - I like my Gtech but of course it does not have hoses or tools but the weight is at the bottom of the unit so is very light to use - and efficient on carpets. It is nice for a quick do round but one still needs a proper machine for big cleans and decorating etc. Havent used a Dyson so cant comment on using one of those.

I agree

We prefer the dyson, not only do they have great products they have fantastic customer support.

Or why not consider a shark. Argos have them on sale at the moment plus they come with a 5yr guarantee

Original Poster

Lemmin83

Or why not consider a shark. Argos have them on sale at the moment plus … Or why not consider a shark. Argos have them on sale at the moment plus they come with a 5yr guarantee

Never heard of them will take a look. I see idea world have the Getech today 14 days money back so might take the plinge

G-Tech upright and Dyson handheld IMHO.

I have a Dyson upright, and G-Tech upright - the G-Tech wins hands down.

I have a Dyson hand held and a couple of family members have the G-Tech - the Dyson wins hands down.

Have had both, returned the gtech and kept the dyson trigger for 99, beats it hands down on max mode. Downpoint is 6 mins only and no motorized tiils.

The gtech doesnt do motorized yools anyway. Never found the search lights that helpful as I usually hoover in daylight anyway.

Got the dyson tools which pretty good espically the flexi hose. The gtech did come with a long pole/hosr which was really good. Dyson want £30+ for the same pole.

My 2 cents

My 2 cents.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help please - pc issues46
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed68
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1419
      4. Import charges from USA11

See more discussions