Groups

getmeaticket.co.uk

Has anybody signed up to getmeaticket.co.uk ?

is it genuine or should i avoid?

12 Comments

what is it?

i've signed up, only do quizzes though, not all the competitions.

signed over a year ago never won thoug h but just won a microwave on KINGLOTTO and also earn points had 911 free christmas time, had a shock yesterday when delivcery man arrived with a brand new Silver digitaal Microwave from Kinglotto.

octobergirl;1687498

signed over a year ago never won thoug h but just won a microwave on … signed over a year ago never won thoug h but just won a microwave on KINGLOTTO and also earn points had 911 free christmas time, had a shock yesterday when delivcery man arrived with a brand new Silver digitaal Microwave from Kinglotto.

so did u get 5 correct numbers then for that?? most i've even had on one line was 4, but often get 1's and 2's, although i have 12000 points now, so can exchange that for a DVD soon

been on watchdog avoid /.net /.com /.co.uk

surfer90;1687543

so did u get 5 correct numbers then for that?? most i've even had on one … so did u get 5 correct numbers then for that?? most i've even had on one line was 4, but often get 1's and 2's, although i have 12000 points now, so can exchange that for a DVD soon

the Kinglotto microwave I won - I didnt even know I go on there automnaticaluy every day and just fill in my numbers - it just came through the post on Friday morning:-D, I didnt have any idea I think I won the daily prize!
    the Farenheit 911 I got because I fill the lotto numbers in every day and my points add up, I think it took about 4 months of points adding up to get that dvd
    but its free so worth a try
    they didnt even email me to tell me I had won!

raptorcigs;1687759

been on watchdog avoid /.net /.com /.co.uk

hi there which was was on watchdog getmeaticket or kinglotto
    thanks

getmeaticket was on watchdog.

BLOODY SCAMMERS SITE!!!!!!! TRUST ME

Banned

getmeaticket.co.uk

Looks like a site I was conned to going on where it involved 2 gentleman and something was spinning

one_way

getmeaticket.co.ukLooks like a site I was conned to going on where it … getmeaticket.co.ukLooks like a site I was conned to going on where it involved 2 gentleman and something was spinning

Was it a bottle ???? X)

Looks like one of those emails where they spam you daily
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563822
      2. Feels weird!923
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047196
      4. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News22

See more discussions