GETTHELABEL.COM, anyone else had bad experience with them

0 replies
Found 24th Feb 2011
As above really, used them for the first time recently and am pretty disappointed at the level of service.

I used my Tesco clubcard vouchers to get rewards for the company as I spotted a pair of boots that I liked. Ordered them, received item the next day, only to find that they were absolutely nothing like what I ordered. Fair play, everyone makes mistake, a bit crappy that it was on my first experience with them though!

Anyway, emailed them to arrange a return, which they said they would pay for I just had to let them know when I wanted it. So I responded, no reply was received after 4 days (supposed to respond in 2), so I emailed again, and again, and again, finally arranged for a collection over a week after I had received the items.

Anyway that was a week ago, have emailed twice more to chase up my refund (aksed them to reissue voucher codes which they did say they would do), still nothing.

I shall never use them again after voucher is spent, and don't even really want to use the voucher but don't want to waste it.

Just wondering if anybody else had similar experiences with them?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
    2. Xbox 360 Games with Gold12
    3. heart rate monitor fitness watch11
    4. Amazon account for Alexa only33

See more discussions