1. Tes Deals
Groups

Getting a bit bored with Facebook...Any sites recommended to while away my hours??!!

Any recommendations welcome! Thanks.

21 Comments

chatroulette ha ha

Original Poster

Its kinda poo but thanks!

Cam4....

lulz ^ im on chatroulette atm 4 teh lulz, no cam though just sayin hukd at beginning of convo!

Meat spinning?

mod

I use ]this website a lot

I found out about this place that been going for years its called the Pub or Club(something like that) where you can actually interact with real people in the flesh.

SPAMDOG;7599296

I found out about this place that been going for years its called the Pub … I found out about this place that been going for years its called the Pub or Club(something like that) where you can actually interact with real people in the flesh.

hmm sounds a bit geeky

SPAMDOG;7599296

I found out about this place that been going for years its called the Pub … I found out about this place that been going for years its called the Pub or Club(something like that) where you can actually interact with real people in the flesh.

flesh and blood, sounds familiar.

Banned

twitter.

on facebook do you use teh social apps?

cafeworld
    farmville
    mafiawars

Bilbo Bargains;7601085

twitter.

po-tang-a-rang-a

[url]www.peopleofwalmart.com[/url]

Random comment on the facebook thing...is it true facebook is going to start charging? I dont use it anyway, annoys me and too many people will find me that i dont want to lol. But I've heard something about a group on facebook that's something about they're going to charge £3.99 (i think) a month (i think)?

It's ok...decided to google and found this: ]http//ww…tml

and this ]http//ww…ers

[url]www.bored.com[/url]

decent games on there

andywedge;7599056

I use ]this website a lot

strong self promo, have reported to the authorities

davidn84;7601209

Random comment on the facebook thing...is it true facebook is going to … Random comment on the facebook thing...is it true facebook is going to start charging? I dont use it anyway, annoys me and too many people will find me that i dont want to lol. But I've heard something about a group on facebook that's something about they're going to charge £3.99 (i think) a month (i think)?It's ok...decided to google and found this: ]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/facebook/6973757/Facebook-dismisses-rumours-of-charging-plans.htmland this ]http://www.netimperative.com/news/2010/january/facebook-denies-plans-to-charge-users

Its a load of crap. People are just setting up the "say no" groups to see how many people they can get to join! Its like the "the dislike button is here" ones, add all your friends and the button will appear, erm no it wont!

dataload;7598813

chatroulette ha ha

That place is just so wrong in many ways:)

Goonieman;7601460

Its a load of crap. People are just setting up the "say no" groups to see … Its a load of crap. People are just setting up the "say no" groups to see how many people they can get to join! Its like the "the dislike button is here" ones, add all your friends and the button will appear, erm no it wont!

Yeah realised that...shame as it would have been another excuse to use as to why i dont wanna join facebook. Well...that plus the fact they wont accept my surname (well they didnt when my sister tried ages ago)...she had to e-mail them and tell them her name was real lol.

notalwaysright.com/ - great site about customers being idiots

[url]www.leenks.com[/url] - best ones are random pis of the week (some links NSFW but will be clear which ones)

pbfcomics.com/ - funniest comic strips you will read

xkcd.com/ - geeky comics, earlier ones are better

think thats all ive got in the SFW category
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is11
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio710
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764220
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625

See more discussions