getting a bit late, need some ideas for choosing a 7 year old boy's gifts for xmas. thanks for suggestions

19 replies
19 Comments

Do you know much about the boy? What he likes etc. I assume its not your boy - maybe some lego? How much you want to spend?

lego. a voucher so he can chose something himself after Xmas.

asking him might help X)

Original Poster

£15-20

indoor helicopter/drone, chemistry kit, railway set.

Original Poster

welshgirl1983

or ask his parents. I find this site quite handy … or ask his parents. I find this site quite handy http://www.wickeduncle.co.uk/presents/boys/age-7:)

I will check the site

These are excellent. I bought some for my son ( 6.5y )
amazon.co.uk/gp/…25E and some sweets or similar.

and/or

And I bought this as well. It's fab... well it looks fab, I havent opened the box. Reviews are good.
amazon.co.uk/gp/…8RE dont forget batteries!

Hope that helps.

Get him some Triops
Super cool, very easy to manage, me and my daughter managed 4 generations before we had to order more eggs.

Nerf guns, lego, marvel items.

Fairground Candy Grabber

Lazer Tag

The Russian roulette type Jelly Bean game is super popular with boys - Bean Boozled

If he's a friend or relative get a gun that shoots anything at high velocity! If he's your own then lego

My son is 7 and he is a pokemon fan. I got him cards, plushies and figures. He is also wanting a 3ds xl and pokemon games. Lego is great remote control cars, a scooter, ball, a tablet. It's hard to know really unless you know what he is interested in. Magic sets and spy gear is also a winnet

My son loved construction type things at that age - lego of course but mostly he loved the magnetic ones, like Geomag you can get a set for around £15.

Nerf gun - wins every time!!

Nerf or nothing, for sure.

Original Poster

Thank you everyone, u have given me some ideas, yet to decide.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66709
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions