Groups

Getting a Blackberry tomorrow! How do I use blackberry pin services and how much does it cost?

I want to use blackberry internet and messaging etc.

I am buying a used blackberry 8520 and he has not had the pin released (he said he rang and they didnt know what he was talking about) but I can have it done on eBay for £10.

How much do blackberry charge to use the messaging and internet service per month? Can I simply slide in a sim only contract (like the one recently posted at 6.66 or so a month after quidco)? Or does it have to be with blackberry?

Thanks!

3 Comments

You'll need the Blackberry addon adding to whatever acc you have or the BB service won't run (or you'll get a huge bill for data). They're about a fiver a month and can be added to any kind of acc, payg or contract.

Original Poster

steve1221;8921968

You'll need the Blackberry addon adding to whatever acc you have or the … You'll need the Blackberry addon adding to whatever acc you have or the BB service won't run (or you'll get a huge bill for data). They're about a fiver a month and can be added to any kind of acc, payg or contract.

okay so just push in a payg sim and pay £5 per month

dcx_badass;8921984

O2 can swap your internet bolt on to the blackberry one, should be free.

if i go for the sim only contract i can just swap it to the blackberry service then and im away?

Original Poster

can anyone confirm the above two comments are correct?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 4K tv with HDR good deal?11
      2. Battery drain on iOS 111113
      3. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)11
      4. Biscuit addiction1954

See more discussions