Getting a deal for Sky broadband

Posted 21st Oct
My sky broadband is ending on the 14th November, I am currently paying £17 for Sky Fibre and line rental. I have contacted them multiple times through live chat and Facebook messaging and the best they give is £25 because of there apparently repackaged 'Sky Superfast broadband'. Has anyone negotiated recently or have tips.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

8 Comments
Best I am being offered is £26 current deal ending of £27, for Max. Think it is time to move away.
Edited by: "scottishpunter" 21st Oct
Total £17 for fibre+lr is a great price. You could consider attempting to move to rebadged Sky fibre via Now Broadband, if Sky will let you. Now Fibre + lr + unlim inclusive calls is total £25/m on a 12m contract with minimum £70 cashback opportunity via the usual players such as topcashback.co.uk/now…nd/ , so potentially equivalent to £17.50/m over the 12m term, if the cb pays.
I just renewed mine, couldn’t get it for penny less than £25, I enjoy a go9d haggle and tried every trick in the book to get it lower, no chance.
Renewed mine around 2 months ago, fibre max and line rental £25, wouldn’t budge. Was getting it for £20 previous to that.
No bueno for me. They wanted £20 a month for standard BB. Got Fibre with Virgin for same price.
I wouldn't go anywhere near Sky broadband.
My wi-fi keeps dropping and they won't do a thing to sort it out.
INDUSTRYHATER21/10/2019 20:03

I just renewed mine, couldn’t get it for penny less than £25, I enjoy a go …I just renewed mine, couldn’t get it for penny less than £25, I enjoy a go9d haggle and tried every trick in the book to get it lower, no chance.

Me too - same position but want an admin fee too!
Pay £20 for std broadband but std broadband doesn't seem to be able cope with modern technology and keeps dropping out. May have to upgrade to fibre so good thread to know what I should aim for £25 seems to be the deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants