Getting a deal on Now Broadband renewal?

Posted 29th May
My Now Broadband is up for renewal. Hot UK Deals has an excellent Sky TV thread that explains how to get a good deal on SkyTV renewals. Basically, you put in your cancellation notice. This then gives you access to special renewal links that have discounted offers.

Are there any similar strategies for getting renewal deals with Now Broadband (e.g any links you can click on to get discounts?)
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I phoned them up and asked them if they would match an online offer. Think it was £22. But they would only go to £22.99. My original price was £25.
Online account usually has a (farcical) offer, typically notified via email one month prior to expiry of fixed term.
Family member's optional renewal offer shown in account last week was 40% increase discounted from 80% out-of-contract increase reversion to standard cost.
Took less than 2 mins after speaking with CS jockey to secure same favourable discounted deal for another term that had been enjoyed for the preceding first year term, so effectively same deal as offered to new customers, but obviously without any introduction referral incentive.
My neighbour has now broadband the basic one with calls included £18.00 a month.
At month 11 I called for her and asked what can you do ?.
Reply was same again for 12 months at £18.00.
All done.
Call them up, ask them to match the best price you can find elsewhere, if they won't then Just switch to someone else, Plusnet is only £22.99 and you'll get £85 quidco as well....

Loyalty counts for little with most companies now...
I renewed for my parents with now-bb at the same as they were paying, £18 basic BB inc calls
joxeruk200029/05/2020 10:40

I phoned them up and asked them if they would match an online offer. Think …I phoned them up and asked them if they would match an online offer. Think it was £22. But they would only go to £22.99. My original price was £25.

They could not match the online offer of £22, the lowest they would go was £22.99. You can get one months free line rental a saving of £22.99 if you ask for it. This would make it a better deal compared to the new offers.
Edited by: "natah" 30th May
joxeruk200029/05/2020 10:40

I phoned them up and asked them if they would match an online offer. Think …I phoned them up and asked them if they would match an online offer. Think it was £22. But they would only go to £22.99. My original price was £25.

They went to £22.99 for me too but also applied a £12 credit off the next bill to match the online price.
Post a comment
@
    Text