getting a new wii game any recommendtions

im thinking of getting a new game for the wii but i dont really no whats good thats out at the minute,i already have rayman which i love and marvel ultimate alliance(which im not to keen on...so wouldnt want another game same to that)also not a big fan of sports games.

any recommendations on a game with a good bit of playability that i wont get bored of after 20 mins???:thumbsup:

4 Comments

Personally, I love Zelda: Twilight Princess

But I'll just have a quick look at what else is out at the moment.

I'm waiting on Eledees(sp) Elebits is so much easier to spell lol. A friend of mine said its really good as it was released in his country a while back, so he has good taste, I'm trusting him on this one.

Original Poster

im considering either red steel or super monkey ball but unsure which one will have longer playability???or dunno wether i would be better saving my money and buying wii play with remote as i need another controller (is there any good multi player games out there at mo?)

any1 recommend anything else?

The Godfather is superb!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5599
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34206
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846260
    4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1021

See more discussions