Groups
    EXPIRED

Getting a photo printed to canvas

I would like a photo I have used to make a canvas print,can anyone tell me where I can do this online at a reasonable price please?

14 Comments

The time man on e-bay seems to get good reviews. Either Esq or Rocky have used him

Banned

somneone asked this a while ago and loads of people recommended a guy on ebay, 2 secs ill check who it was as i saved him lol xx

Theres a few companies on ebay that provide this service

Banned

sancho1983;5904223

The time man on e-bay seems to get good reviews. Either Esq or Rocky have … The time man on e-bay seems to get good reviews. Either Esq or Rocky have used him

yeh thats him lol, beat me too it. Really good prizes too xx

Original Poster

super thanks very much will have a look at this seller then

Original Poster

I cant seem to find this seller? can anyone give me an item number please?
    the time man user id comes up as being located in the states

Whats his exact user name?

Tesco are not bad either

Original Poster

thanks got there in the end,think i will have a problem tho,it looks like my photo isnt good enough,the camera was set to the lowest quality

rapturephotographics.co.uk

These guys have tiny shop in Norwich but will do online work too - they have some stunning canvases (portraits,landscapes etc) in the shop window and are able to enhance photos if you quality needs a bit of a tweak - I know they do printing etc for professionals and for nearby school photography courses at a nearby secondary school too
    worth a look see

Mardyass;5904341

thanks got there in the end,think i will have a problem tho,it looks like … thanks got there in the end,think i will have a problem tho,it looks like my photo isnt good enough,the camera was set to the lowest quality

Give him an email and see if he can help you out.

http://www.thetimeman.co.uk/LOGO2.jpg

THE TIME MAN LTD

161 London rd

Oadby, Leicestershire

LE2 5DQ

Vat No. 892189774

Tel 0116-2711055

[email protected]

student_mummy;5904229

yeh thats him lol, beat me too it. Really good prizes too xx

Prizes? What did you win? :whistling: :-D :w00t:

Mardyass;5904341

thanks got there in the end,think i will have a problem tho,it looks like … thanks got there in the end,think i will have a problem tho,it looks like my photo isnt good enough,the camera was set to the lowest quality

No point in blowing up an image that's low resolution - best not to bother IMO, like you've said.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. House buyer survey?33
      2. Tumble Dryer request33
      3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 844
      4. Car MOT55

See more discussions