Groups

Getting a Samsung Wave tomorrow

Any good ?

11 Comments

No.... Android Hardware with a crap operating system...

Original Poster

thanks for that lol

if you have the generic rom, should be okay, if on Tmobile, its been messed up with the customisations applied.

Original Poster

saayinla

if you have the generic rom, should be okay, if on Tmobile, its been … if you have the generic rom, should be okay, if on Tmobile, its been messed up with the customisations applied.

oops its on tmobile lol were can i get the generic one from ? thanks

andel90

oops its on tmobile lol were can i get the generic one from ? thanks

Dont think so, My colleague at work took one on tmobile, had it replace twice within 2 weeks and finally returned it for a samsung galaxy great, phone in my opinion except for flash on the camera....

Google samsung wave tmobile problem...

Banned

Chiptivo

No.... Android Hardware with a crap operating system...

Looooooool... Much bitterness from an apple fan no doubt? X)

OP if you have the choice... go Galaxy S - best phone on the market currently.

I have the wave from T mobile and have no problems, I can access all my accounts from it, the navigation works well outdoors, where it has sight of satellites or whatever it uses. It transfers files via wifi or bluetooth effortlessly and the camera is easy to use. They have preloaded, twitter, facebook etc.
    This also has plenty of security features such as tracking and locking and remote wipe if it is stolen. I find it suits me and works very fast

guv

Looooooool... Much bitterness from an apple fan no doubt? X)OP if you … Looooooool... Much bitterness from an apple fan no doubt? X)OP if you have the choice... go Galaxy S - best phone on the market currently.

in your opinion.

Banned

deek72

in your opinion.

Of course its my opinion.

Lets wait and see if Chiptivo is an apple fan before calling a fail.

And do not forget your £50 voucher from T mobile for accessories from their shop if nothing else it will get you a memory card for your phone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213630
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25101
      3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE186925
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764429

See more discussions