Groups

Getting a screw to fix my sunglasses

I have a pair of bolle sunglasses and a screw has come out of them, is there anywhere I can take them to get them fixed? I got some sunglasses fix years ago for free but can't for the life of me remember where I took them.

9 Comments

An opticians?

as greg-68 says or ebay item 280524829955 , you can buy these kits in £-land or similar places.
    Edited by: "richp" 14th Nov 2010

poundland do a glasses repair kit,I think it has screws with it,guess the price!!

specsavers usually offer a free service ,just be kind enough to drop a few pennies in the charity box..if you're near erith then pop into their branch there

darklight

specsavers usually offer a free service ,just be kind enough to drop a … specsavers usually offer a free service ,just be kind enough to drop a few pennies in the charity box..if you're near erith then pop into their branch there

+1 my local opticians does that

darklight

specsavers usually offer a free service ,just be kind enough to drop a … specsavers usually offer a free service ,just be kind enough to drop a few pennies in the charity box..if you're near erith then pop into their branch there

darklight

or just go in abuse the service and pay nothing, because who cares as you will never go back in there again

or you could buy a pair of reading glasses in PoundLand and use the screws from them.

Original Poster

cheers for all the great solutions

i need a little bolt for the screw for mine do any of the kits have them in?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010

See more discussions