Groups

getting a tattoo

so i am actually getting one tommorow now
    is it true that lower back can often make people pass out?
    i was told shoulders is very low pain level although dont want it there really

75 Comments

Dont be a wuss.
    Yes Tattoo's hurt so if you don't like pain then don't get one

Original Poster

markjohnson

Dont be a wuss.Yes Tattoo's hurt so if you don't like pain then don't get … Dont be a wuss.Yes Tattoo's hurt so if you don't like pain then don't get one

no i know it will hurt and i handle pain well but i was asking how bad is lower back

The most painful areas are close to the bone....depends how boney you are I guess

the closer to the bone the more it hurts. I'd get one that is somewhere a bit more fleshy for the first. and tats on ya spine can hurt like hell from what I have been told.

Banned

I thought lower back tattoos were for women?

everyones different, ive got a half sleeve that really really hurt up the top of the arm where plenty of people said they couldnt even feel it, just an individual thing, you`ll be fine!

Original Poster

yeer i will go for second choice i think,side of thighs and tense really hard lol

Mod & Ed

the band around my ankle hurt like hell, the one around my upper arm was fine, the coverup tattoo om my thigh hurt more than childbirth ( and my thigh is fleshy lol ), so think its all very hit and miss, can have the numbing cream if you're worried

Banned

JACKIT99

yeer i will go for second choice i think,side of thighs and tense really … yeer i will go for second choice i think,side of thighs and tense really hard lol

Side of thighs and lower back? You on a wind up

Original Poster

DangerGod

no just one side thigh

I had one on the side of my hip like Rihanna's. It stung but only hurt bad when they went over my hip bone.

Banned

DangerGod

lol - I hope so unless he lives in Brighton!

Wouldnt tense as its hitting muscle and that means nerve ending which means ouch!

All the way down my side from the top of the ribs to my hip, sorest thing in the world was the ribs well worth it though, whatr you getting ?

Are you getting your own name in gothic font?

Original Poster

kungfu

Are you getting your own name in gothic font?

noo i was thinking of some writing in olde enghligh tho

Thats the writing I got,

Banned

JACKIT99

get someone else to write it for you

All tattoo's hurt a bit no matter where they are, I have 9, 2 on my feet (didn't hurt much), 3 on my lower back (hurt a bit more) 1 behind my ear (didn't feel it) 1 on my wrist bone (wasn't painful) 1 down my right side from my bra line to my hip (hurt like hell) and 1 on the other side the same size (didnt do it in one sitting this time so didn't hurt so much)
    Its going to hurt any time a needle goes over your spine, I think its like someone digging a hole with a hot shovel in your back, but if you want one you just have to man up and get it. I am 5ft nowt and a girl........I sat through 4 hours over my ribcage with not a whimper, if I can do that, you can get some script on your back. Just please don't let it be your own name, cos thats possibly the lamest thing I have ever seen on anyone.

JACKIT99

dude , have a think before you get 'some writing' on your body!! Would you wear a t-shirt with this 'writing' on forever? is it that precious to you?

I thought you had designed something?

ive got 8 and im getting another on thursday, its a pain you can put up with and im a wimp when it comes to pain, 2years ago i had blood taken for the first time i cried before hand lol but once i had it done i realised its not as bad as i thought, same with childbirth you kinda just get use to it after a while. i think they are addictive all mine are mostly hidden apart from my nephews and neices names on my wrists. i like tattoos on men, my fellas to scared to get one though lol.

Edited by: "pink-ka" 24th May 2011

Goonieman

I thought you had designed something?

This is what i was thinking of.
    hotukdeals.com/mis…001

Tattoos hurt in different places for different people
    the majority of women find lower back painful, particularly if it goes close to the kidney area
    it isnt neccessarily true that closest to bone=most painful, alot of men find their chest the most painful, and alot of women find thigh, bum and feet most painful.(im not including places like ribs, back of calf, hand etc, which are less common places to get) However some people are completely opposite.
    Tattoos hurt, end of, no matter where they are on the body, its not gonna last forever (the pain) so get what you want where u want it, regardless of pain, as you will only regret it later.

Thats my bit of advice and hopefully help, coming from someone who worked as a tattooist for 3 years and has lots of tattoos.

Skyebee

All tattoo's hurt a bit no matter where they are, I have 9, 2 on my feet … All tattoo's hurt a bit no matter where they are, I have 9, 2 on my feet (didn't hurt much), 3 on my lower back (hurt a bit more) 1 behind my ear (didn't feel it) 1 on my wrist bone (wasn't painful) 1 down my right side from my bra line to my hip (hurt like hell) and 1 on the other side the same size (didnt do it in one sitting this time so didn't hurt so much) Its going to hurt any time a needle goes over your spine, I think its like someone digging a hole with a hot shovel in your back, but if you want one you just have to man up and get it. I am 5ft nowt and a girl........I sat through 4 hours over my ribcage with not a whimper, if I can do that, you can get some script on your back. Just please don't let it be your own name, cos thats possibly the lamest thing I have ever seen on anyone.

I think the skinny nerdy lad who came into ours and had 'Jimbo the Beast' tattooed across his shoulders wins that award..... but i do agree

Original Poster

Goonieman

This is what i was thinking … This is what i was thinking of.http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/anyone-here-tatoos/899058?p=10854001

I was going to get one then yes ,took a while to think what i want

Original Poster

tatemze

Tattoos hurt in different places for different peoplethe majority of … Tattoos hurt in different places for different peoplethe majority of women find lower back painful, particularly if it goes close to the kidney areait isnt neccessarily true that closest to bone=most painful, alot of men find their chest the most painful, and alot of women find thigh, bum and feet most painful.(im not including places like ribs, back of calf, hand etc, which are less common places to get) However some people are completely opposite.Tattoos hurt, end of, no matter where they are on the body, its not gonna last forever (the pain) so get what you want where u want it, regardless of pain, as you will only regret it later.Thats my bit of advice and hopefully help, coming from someone who worked as a tattooist for 3 years and has lots of tattoos.

yeer thanks,I wanted something unsaull,and i've come up with the answer
    as u say you are ex tattoo artist i'll email u in a few days and see what u think
    Edited by: "JACKIT99" 24th May 2011

you getting one on your lower back to please your boyfriend? (I know you're male btw)

so OP is getting "enter here" in olde english font on his lower back...

JACKIT99

yeer thanks,I wanted something unsaull,and i've come up with the answeras … yeer thanks,I wanted something unsaull,and i've come up with the answeras u say you are ex tattoo artist i'll email u in a few days and see what u think

no probs
    id still be doing it now, but I prefer to draw on paper, doesn't move around as much

Are you the guy who asked about tatt's not too long back.. something about a Tinkbell tatt and the name of his/your daughter!?? That was going to be on the lower back too wasnt it? I dont know now!
    Wonder what came of that, op got slated in that thread too

Nikki999

Are you the guy who asked about tatt's not too long back.. something … Are you the guy who asked about tatt's not too long back.. something about a Tinkbell tatt and the name of his/your daughter!?? That was going to be on the lower back too wasnt it? I dont know now!Wonder what came of that, op got slated in that thread too

iv just searched, not the same person (not the same username anyway)

Original Poster

numptyj

you getting one on your lower back to please your boyfriend? (I know … you getting one on your lower back to please your boyfriend? (I know you're male btw)

congrats your on my ignore list (_;)

i love the pain that tattoos give me.

hmm. interesting. i might have enjoyed the pain too if it werent for the fact that each time they were being done a big hariy bloke was grappling on to part of my body, quite put me off the pain/excitation thing...

Daytrader

i love the pain that tattoos give me.

dt_matthews

hmm. interesting. i might have enjoyed the pain too if it werent for the … hmm. interesting. i might have enjoyed the pain too if it werent for the fact that each time they were being done a big hariy bloke was grappling on to part of my body, quite put me off the pain/excitation thing...

Well you should look for a female artist then

http://i51.tinypic.com/21ja99g.jpg

work in progress
    Edited by: "timtom13" 24th May 2011

Is it true that lower back can often make people pass out,only way to find out is to have one done

timtom13

work in progress

how long will it take them to erase the left hand side?

WOW MY CRACK SHOWING
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions