Groups

Getting a Tattoo by Tanning

The next time you would like a tattoo which is not permanent, why not give this a try.

The soft stenciled patterns allow sun to hit only certain areas on your body. Bake long enough and youve got yourself a very unique tan. Of course I cant endorse tanning since for the most part is dangerous but if youre one whom cant stay away from the sun and have a wild flair for the unusual, you might like this.

Designer: Yu-Chiao Wang

12 Comments

Original Poster

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj176/kipper1105/sun_tatoo.jpg

Now that looks cool!

Does the picture get any bigger (and lower if you know what i mean)

Original Poster

it's as arty as your own imagination ...

thats actually pretty clever

That has to be done by spray tan surely? as it would otherwise take several sun shower sessions to achieve a colour change such as that and positioning the stencils again and again so precisely would be very difficult.

kippy;2406215

Second thoughts is this photoshopped? as the "stencil" and the result do not match!

hartzter you think too much.

would be fab if it worked

Harlzter, photoshop was my first though as well - as you say the design doesn't match at all in some areas and also I'd have thought you couldn't get that much of a tan in one go. The fabric would need to be lined up perfectly for multiple tanning sessions which I wouldn't think would be possible.

John

Original Poster

wonder if this can work in the same way as airbrushing -- in the old style.

kippy;2406700

wonder if this can work in the same way as airbrushing -- in the old … wonder if this can work in the same way as airbrushing -- in the old style.

You can get stencils for spray on tattoo's so I see no reason why an airbrush tattoo wouldnt work using the same stencils!

Original Poster

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj176/kipper1105/B5.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions