Groups

Getting BA miles (Executive Club)

Does anyone know how to get BA miles without actually flying ? I need to bump the points on my card to check out the lounges but am finding it hard as I only fly small distances.

thanks

7 Comments

Not sure, Would be interested to know myself.....

Original Poster

just found that I cant use lounges no matter how many points I get. That is just for puchahsing stuff. I need to fly Y, B or H class tickets (return) 5 times to get silver ... GGgggrrrr

Priority Pass

Original Poster

pmcg

Priority Pass

ok ... elaborate

Cyrus

ok ... elaborate

Prioritypass.com, lounge access in most major airports regardless of airline flown or class of service.

£69 + £15 a visit (probably not worth it as you can usually pay this for entry to eg Servisair)

£159 including 10 visits

£259 all visits free

Think you can even get Quidco and it's available with some bank/credit cards, mine comes with my Amex card.

Well worth it if you use airports a lot.

Original Poster

wow thats expensive ! And its just £8 quidco ... for a £259 all free package its quite a lot for the lounge. but then i suppose it depends on how often you use it. I fly a lot ... would use it twice a week .. I think that might be worth it in the long run ...

thankss

At twice a week even just one way that could potentially be £30 per week if you paid for the lounge so not long to get your £259 back.

Then you only have to get one long delay at an airport and you are more than happy to have the comfort of a lounge and it's services.

What airports/airlines you using as some lounges can be a bit on the poor side compared to others?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions