Groups
    EXPIRED

Getting from Gatwick North Terminal to Thurrock Services

Im off on holiday next week (WOOT!), but haven't managed to arrange a lift back from the airport.

Does anyone know of the cheapest/easiest way to do it, took a look at National Express Coaches, but the nearest i could get is Bluewater but the last coach leaves an hour before my flight even arrives

I am arriving at Gatwick at 7pm on Saturday 27th and need to go anywhere near Thurrock in Essex (can get a lift back if its local).

Rep for anyone who can help

6 Comments

Original Poster

decided to take my car instead now and stay in the carpark. Still costing me £50+

Gatwick Express before you pay for carparking booking?

Gatwick Express to London and then you can get to Grays from Fenchurch Street but depending on how many of you going it might be cheaper to use the carpark

Original Poster

yeah looking into this now thanks guys,

dont fancy taking a big suitcase on the C2C to grays (anyone who knows the area will understand lol)

in that case if I were you I would use a car park, depending on which one you pick you could be home before it gets dark

far less stressful than having to worry about trains and coaches

Original Poster

Captain Hook;5484984

in that case if I were you I would use a car park, depending on which one … in that case if I were you I would use a car park, depending on which one you pick you could be home before it gets darkfar less stressful than having to worry about trains and coaches

Thanks for your help, did just rep you, put pressed add too soon lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?56
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?619
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door56
      4. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22

See more discussions