Groups

Getting insurance on the train - is it worth it??

travelling down to southampton from newcastle return in a few weeks and just booking my tickets, is the insurance worth having? I know its only £2 return but are the terms quite restrictive...trying to save pennies where i can!! never opted for insurance before but as its a 6 hour journey i thought it may be worth it!?!? thoughts!?

thanks in advance! steve.

6 Comments

weve used the trains for years from derby to newcastle and never took the insurance i suppose its each persons preference

Original Poster

gamesrus;3305321

weve used the trains for years from derby to newcastle and never took the … weve used the trains for years from derby to newcastle and never took the insurance i suppose its each persons preference

wow quick response! :thumbsup: got to the point now that i think if i dont take it out i may regret it! its a dead early train, il be half asleep and ive got a habit of losing things! :oops:

Insurance to travel on a train??? :?

Shengis;3305513

Insurance to travel on a train??? :?

Never heard it before

Guess it's the same as travel insurance

id take it out then because sometimes the baggage compartments are right near the door and if ur asleep u never know.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492108
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2443

See more discussions