Getting loads of weirdos adding me to Msn messenger...

Found 27th Mar 2010
Been happening for a few weeks, anything i can do?

Its them robot things lol

19 Comments

Banned

Very harsh. Fine I'll delete you.

I had this happen too even had people get on I didn't even add. I just blocked, deleted and ticked the spammer box.

I've been getting them as well. I just ingore them now. If they try talking to me i just block them lol.

erm whats your addy...?

Banned

i get it to

they all have these cams n ive not to tell anyone im gonna go view them as its out wee secret

too much cam 4 i think haha :lol:

Original Poster

Oh so its not just me then, its got mega bad the last few weeks, i don't even accept them normally i just block and report them. But i just had one called Tommy, added him and 1st thing he says is long term relationship, hey how are you!!! Lol loser!

Lulu'sMammy;8224953

Oh so its not just me then, its got mega bad the last few weeks, i don't … Oh so its not just me then, its got mega bad the last few weeks, i don't even accept them normally i just block and report them. But i just had one called Tommy, added him and 1st thing he says is long term relationship, hey how are you!!! Lol loser!

looool.

any good cam4 links up there tonight LLM, I dont go on it but your always saying that your watching people do weird things haha

Lulu'sMammy;8224953

Oh so its not just me then, its got mega bad the last few weeks, i don't … Oh so its not just me then, its got mega bad the last few weeks, i don't even accept them normally i just block and report them. But i just had one called Tommy, added him and 1st thing he says is long term relationship, hey how are you!!! Lol loser!

At least it wasn't A/S/L? ;-) :whistling:

Original Poster

aardvarking;8225126

At least it wasn't A/S/L? ;-) :whistling:

Whats yours :thumbsup:

Original Poster

numptyj;8225117

looool.any good cam4 links up there tonight LLM, I dont go on it but your … looool.any good cam4 links up there tonight LLM, I dont go on it but your always saying that your watching people do weird things haha

I havn't been on for a while, i did have a dabble the other day but that was just to find the fella pooing a beer can for the hubby, coz he didn't believe me!

Original Poster

There's another one reported.....

Lulu'sMammy;8225200

Whats yours :thumbsup:

You know, we've met :thumbsup:

happing to me for the last month aswell at least 1 a day

Original Poster

aardvarking;8225234

You know, we've met :thumbsup:

Have we :-D are you the perfume fella?

Lulu'sMammy;8225243

Have we :-D are you the perfume fella?

hahahah - after nav'ing my way around an airfield - yup! :thumbsup:

hncb0809;8224906

i get it tothey all have these cams n ive not to tell anyone im gonna go … i get it tothey all have these cams n ive not to tell anyone im gonna go view them as its out wee secret

Oh she says that to everyone, heres me thinking that i had special treatment, that i got special treatment.

Original Poster

aardvarking;8225264

hahahah - after nav'ing my way around an airfield - yup! :thumbsup:

Lol i think i moved just after that, miss that area though

Lulu'sMammy;8225309

Lol i think i moved just after that, miss that area though

I think you did yes... no stalk!
Post a comment
@
    Text