Getting my ears pierced tomorrow...

Found 19th Feb 2009
Well tomorrow im getting my ear pierced, im going get the top of may ear done (pinna) and the middle flappy bit nearest to my head done (tragus). I just wanted a bit of advice really about how much each one is going to cost, so does anyone have an idea. By the way im only having the one ear pierced so does tht make it cheaper?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

"middle flappy bit"

Glad to know that you are up on your human body lol.

i had my tragus done, it cost me £20 i had no problems with it i just had to remember to answer the phone on the other side for a few weeks

tracy013;4428794

i had my tragus done, it cost me £20 i had no problems with it i just had … i had my tragus done, it cost me £20 i had no problems with it i just had to remember to answer the phone on the other side for a few weeks

Dito
looking at about the same for the top of your ear unless you find someone who will do it with the gun instead of needles

Ive got a "few" piercings, and the only one i regret and let close up, was the top of my ear. Hurt more than my nipple and looks too chavvy now. Just my opinion, hope it goes ok. Tragus is cool though

Lulu'sMammy;4428998

.....Hurt more than my nipple

eww gross :-(

owlass;4429160

eww gross :-(

Its out now, had to when my baps swelled when pregnant

Lulu'sMammy;4428998

Ive got a "few" piercings, and the only one i regret and let close up, … Ive got a "few" piercings, and the only one i regret and let close up, was the top of my ear. Hurt more than my nipple and looks too chavvy now. Just my opinion, hope it goes ok. Tragus is cool though

Poor Lulu must have hated breast-feeding time with a mouthfull of metal!

kingy58;4429194

Poor Lulu must have hated breast-feeding time with a mouthfull of metal!

Try reading above, and i don't regularly let my dog hang from my **** just now and again

Lulu'sMammy;4429186

Its out now, had to when my baps swelled when pregnant

why do women get em , bloody rank :?

Original Poster

I cant believe it costs £40 for someone to make 2 holes in your ear!

Oh and what is the pain like then, i have never had anything pierced before (by the way im female)

i didn't find it to be painful the thought of it is always worse, just make sure you go somewhere that has been recommended to you and you'll be fine

mum2b;4429295

I cant believe it costs £40 for someone to make 2 holes in your ear!Oh … I cant believe it costs £40 for someone to make 2 holes in your ear!Oh and what is the pain like then, i have never had anything pierced before (by the way im female)

When I had my ears pierced I screamed at the first one and told them not to do the second, I would just take the first one out! Lol, they still did it though. I told them I was going to be sick but they just kept saying I wouldnt - then I was sick all over them and the shop, and they had to take me downstairs, being sick all over the shop, to the staff toilet!

I like being able to wear earrings, but there is no way I would get anything pierced again!

I have a high pain threshold normally, but for some reason I just couldnt handle this and yet most people dont have a problem.

kelly_o_fanatic;4429495

When I had my ears pierced I screamed....

women can't handle pain :roll: ...... i had 2 in the same ear , long time ago :whistling:

Original Poster

Hmmm, so what do i have to do like for the after care? What do i need to buy?

Links would be nice please

mum2b;4430346

Hmmm, so what do i have to do like for the after car? What do i need to … Hmmm, so what do i have to do like for the after car? What do i need to buy?

t-cut and a shammy .......... :thinking:

I pierced the top of my ear myself, many years ago, can't believe it will cost £20! :w00t:

had the top of my ear done,and the butterfly was put on too tight
didnt realize until my ear swelled up and felt like it was on fire
hubby had to cut the butterfly off with some pliers.ouch !

I am getting my industrial/scaffold done as soon as I can afford it. thats going to cost me £40

(industrial/scaffold is 2 piercings at the top of the ear about an inch apart with a metal bar connecting the 2)

underthestairs;4430811

had the top of my ear done,and the butterfly was put on too tightdidnt … had the top of my ear done,and the butterfly was put on too tightdidnt realize until my ear swelled up and felt like it was on firehubby had to cut the butterfly off with some pliers.ouch !

Ditto..... Except not husband mum!

I have heard of this happening a lot

owlass, LLM...where lulu is her dog
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice11
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    3. word association Game74244933
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603

See more discussions