get on yer nerves
    get on yer nerves
    I ve got a thread that'll get on yer nerves

An this is it

What gets on your nerves song wise ....repetetivness etc

your no stranger to love --------------never gonna give you up
    - raptorcigs

15 Comments

has it got DVD & Timmy Mallets Biff Baff Boff in it? :? cos that would get on my nerves :lol:

I wish there weren't so many word(s) that rhyme with hallelujah.

Original Poster

cheerleader;3835468

has it got DVD & Timmy Mallets Biff Baff Boff in it? :? cos that would … has it got DVD & Timmy Mallets Biff Baff Boff in it? :? cos that would get on my nerves :lol:

well I liked his from the verves soong when it came out for a bit , reminded me of anthem from simple minds or something till someone on radio one said it sounded like pingu on the woo woo woo woooo ahaaa ahaa ahaa ...bits .....now cant stop it

an another is that bleedin sonfg advertising asda ....it comes on 2x in one ad break ....."its beginning to look a lot like christmas"

Original Poster

smidav;3835483

I wish there weren't so many word(s) that rhyme with hallelujah.

being honest that song is starting to grind a bit like ....the amount of times that word is said ....its like several hail marys .....

alnbowes;3835499

well I liked his from the verves soong when it came out for a bit , … well I liked his from the verves soong when it came out for a bit , reminded me of anthem from simple minds or something till someone on radio one said it sounded like pingu on the woo woo woo woooo ahaaa ahaa ahaa ...bits .....now cant stop it an another is that bleedin sonfg advertising asda ....it comes on 2x in one ad break ....."its beginning to look a lot like christmas"

how can you not love that song just because of the way our 2 yr old sings it :roll:

i love that song.....infact tonight after gym im going to annoy lots of americans with that song...thanks alan!

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3835530

how can you not love that song just because of the way our 2 yr old sings … how can you not love that song just because of the way our 2 yr old sings it :roll:

cos i keep finding myself humming it loudly in public in innapropriate areas and realise when people are looking around to see where the noise comes from //

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3835575

i love that song.....infact tonight after gym im going to annoy lots of … i love that song.....infact tonight after gym im going to annoy lots of americans with that song...thanks alan!

no bother .....might join ya .....

alnbowes;3835578

cos i keep finding myself humming it loudly in public in innapropriate … cos i keep finding myself humming it loudly in public in innapropriate areas and realise when people are looking around to see where the noise comes from //

hahaha

I find Girls aloud's new one (the chorus) really annoying!!
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryuck ..

uk.youtube.com/wat…Xbg

***** astley
    p-rick

Original Poster

snowtiger;3835615

I find Girls aloud's new one (the chorus) really … I find Girls aloud's new one (the chorus) really annoying!!Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryuck .. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=S76h0ZpTXbg

I like it
    raptorcigs;3835649

***** astleyp-rick

I like his in a nostalgic way

Bill Withers Lovely Day. It just goes on and on. Isnt it funny that the first song that you hear in the morning stays with you all day whether you like it or not!:roll:

Umberella ella ella ella ella. Also that song that goes something like "the sight of my toes makes me wrinkle my nose I always knows wherever you goes" (or something like that) .

Banned

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time! Hate it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Baby seat hiring car abroad44
      2. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?46
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue67
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?77

See more discussions