Getting PS3, recommend any games?

Banned
Hi guys im getting a PS3 tomorrow. Getting Gran Turismo with it but wanted to know what people recommend.

I used to play resistance fall of man which i loved online and also had COD modern warfare that i liked too.

Is Black ops better than MW2?

Thanks

16 Comments

God of War Trilogy
Killzone Trilogy
LBP

Uncharted 1 and 2

Demons souls and heavy rain

Depends what sort of budget you're on. I'd suggest getting some of the classics Killzone 2, inFamous, LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted 2 and Motorstorm: Pacific Rift.

I reckon Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is more fun than Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops.

Heavy Rain, Killzone 2, inFamous, both uncharted, all God of Wars, demon souls, DJ hero (because its a good laugh :)) as far as the CoD thing, CoD:4 is still the best one released, especially as it was infinity ward not treyarch, which black ops is. Black ops is alright though, some ok maps online, and has zombies too. HTH

Original Poster Banned

Cheers guys they all look good so far, heavy rain sounds very interesting too. Anyone played red dead redemption?

Ill check out battlefield now too thanks.

red dead is alright, IMO similar to GTA but not as good, worth a paly defo oh and DEFO get Gran Turismo 5, probably the best racing game i have ever played!

Definitely Heavy Rain, amazing game!

Banned

Definately Red Dead, it's probably my favourite game of the past year.

oblivion goty if you like role playing games, lasts months.
mw1 or mw2 not black ops

Banned

I fogot to say:

BFN

fp

Original Poster Banned

Ok cheers guys gonna get red dead, uncharted1&2, heavy rain and maybe killzone.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Btw what's fp, bfn about lol?

kcnw9

Ok cheers guys gonna get red dead, uncharted1&2, heavy rain and maybe … Ok cheers guys gonna get red dead, uncharted1&2, heavy rain and maybe killzone.Thanks for the replies guys.Btw what's fp, bfn about lol?

Good Choices but I'd probably give Killzone a miss... LBP is pretty good, Super Street Fighter is amazing and maybe Wipeout Fury for a bit of balance...

BFN

Banned

is heavy rain mostly played in the dark? interested in it but can't stand games mostly set in darkness

Heavy Rain is definitely not mostly set in the dark, a lot of it is quite gloomy (as its raining!). Nothing like Alan Wake for example, which is virtually all in darkness....

BFN

red dead
batman
assasins creed II
mafia II
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27136
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764706
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4892398
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418214171

See more discussions