Groups
    EXPIRED

Getting rid of a staples gift card

So I ended up with a Staples Gift Card, £120 worth, basically I want to get rid of it, any ideas? I have no use for it, considering they are pretty expensive in the first place!

11 Comments

Sell it on here for 85% of it's value?

You say "getting rid of" and "I don't want it".

Well.... I'll take it off your hands!

Joke aside, as above, sell on here for £100. I'm sure someone will be interested.

sell it on ebay or even on hukd?

Buy a tablet? Laptop.. printer... ink...laptop..

Can you buy stamps in there perhaps? Or giftcards for other stores?

Original Poster

dealpickle

This is a good idea, also iTunes voucher poss.

dealpickle

Unfortunately, I don't think you can buy stamps with gift cards actually, or even other gift cards with it.

Original Poster

Transformers

Unfortunately, I don't think you can buy stamps with gift cards actually, … Unfortunately, I don't think you can buy stamps with gift cards actually, or even other gift cards with it.

I thought this also, however the card doesn't say anything about restrictions, just that it is valid for payment for any product.

aircanman

I thought this also, however the card doesn't say anything about … I thought this also, however the card doesn't say anything about restrictions, just that it is valid for payment for any product.

I've done both. I won a shopping centre giftcard last year and bought Ticketmaster giftcards with it since there was nothing else I really wanted. And i've used WH Smiths giftcards (and High Street vouchers) to buy stamps.

aircanman

I thought this also, however the card doesn't say anything about … I thought this also, however the card doesn't say anything about restrictions, just that it is valid for payment for any product.

Did you find out then?

Original Poster

Transformers

Did you find out then?

Nope, hope to go there tomorrow.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. best place for fishing tackle?11
      2. Best supermarket Disaronno?77
      3. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress33