Groups

getting rid of my holiday money

I've got nearly 600 Turkish lira left over after my holiday, how do I get the best deal when trying to change it back to sterling please? I didn't do that buy back thing wish I did now!
    rep for help x

6 Comments

try looking in ur local post office, banks, travel agents, and compare the best buy rate, other than that, if you intend to go back to turkey at some point this year or next just put it by till then will save u exchanging again

Probably better off just keeping it for a return visit. You get done for commission etc in exchanging it back.

DLM;8611662

M&S do foreign currency, rates are … M&S do foreign currency, rates are here:-http://money.marksandspencer.com/travel/travel-money/currency-exchange-rates/

Oi! Self promotion not allowed

Banned

deek72;8611867

Oi! Self promotion not allowed

I don't remember buying M&S.

Wow, I am rich

Original Poster

ta everyone, I'm getting around the same price everywhere I'm trying so I'll give m and s a try too and see what they come up with if not I'll save it for the next Turkey holiday :-D ta rep'd everyone x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764289
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31151
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846196
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917264

See more discussions