Groups

Getting rid of three with this latest letter

I'm wanting to cancel using this letter but i don't have a clue what to put in my letter to three to cancel

Has anyone of here done something like this before, if so, what did you put?

All info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

7 Comments

just copied this from someone so not my own , i sent one of today recoded delivery see what happens worth a try

Dear Sir/Madam

Mobile Number: ***** ******

Account Number: **********

Following the recent changes to your call charges as per your letter dated 5th August 2008, as these changes are of detriment to me I am writing to give you thirty days notice to cancel my contract, as set out in my contract in parts 4, 4.1b(ii) and 10.1(d)

Please can you confirm as soon as possible that the contract will be cancelled after thirty days. I understand from the contract that no additional charges will be made for cancelling the contract.

Thank you for your past service.

Kind regards,

Original Poster

zahoor;2780009

just copied this from someone so not my own , i sent one of today recoded … just copied this from someone so not my own , i sent one of today recoded delivery see what happens worth a tryDear Sir/MadamMobile Number: ***** ******Account Number: **********Following the recent changes to your call charges as per your letter dated 5th August 2008, as these changes are of detriment to me I am writing to give you thirty days notice to cancel my contract, as set out in my contract in parts 4, 4.1b(ii) and 10.1(d)Please can you confirm as soon as possible that the contract will be cancelled after thirty days. I understand from the contract that no additional charges will be made for cancelling the contract.Thank you for your past service.Kind regards,

Thats well good.

Where did you get that from (link?)

Bp :thumbsup:

i think it was moneysavingexpert

Original Poster

Email and Letter Sent

Will report back soon!!!

Ta.

I got this letter on my Mobile Broadband Account, do I still have chance to cancel my Mobile Broadband account with this letter?

wait am i missing something? did three change something with the terms and conditions of there mobile broadband?

it worked for me they are disconnecting me in september
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions