Groups

Getting to grips with HUKD

When I first joined HUKD, I dont believe I ever left the section where it only showed you HOT deals (partially because I had saved that page to my favourites), then I discovered the NEW section and realised that I could see deals before they were made hot or cold, making me realise I was only ever seeing deals that was voted Hot by others

I then moved onto the FOR SALE/TRADE section and have never left, only sometimes switching back to ALL/ALL to see whats new.

Makes me wonder how many others dont know the layout or have never ventured past the HOT only section of the deals or just cant get to grips with all the options in each section.

Personally for me the FS/T section is the best.

9 Comments

im sort of the headhead honcho for the Misc section, so misk 4 lyfe here brah.

Misc is the best! I'm like you in that I started off in the hot deals section though.

Btw your avi - is that a real recent star trek movie one?

Not seen it before.

come on over to misc, it's where all the fun is
    Just a few words of warning though - don't feed the trolls :thumbsup::whistling:

Banned

I was the same as you OP, then found the new section and started actually getting some of the damn deals people were voting hot before they were sold out. I get stuck in misc nowadays though.

Original Poster

robtallica;3096583

Misc is the best! I'm like you in that I started off in the hot deals … Misc is the best! I'm like you in that I started off in the hot deals section though.Btw your avi - is that a real recent star trek movie one?Not seen it before.

yes

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e273/Shoogal7976/StarTrekComicConposter.jpg

It's sylar :shock:

milewide;3096611

yesIt's sylar :shock:

Cheers:thumbsup:

I haven't looked at the progress of that in months - I'll have to catch up

I found the site through googling for vouchers.... then I read some posts... and I have all/all book marked, has been the same since I started!! :oops:

I tend to browse New Deals most, sometimes by the time a deal reaches HOT..its too late cos its out of stock:)
    Haven't posted in the The Nutty Pub yet...looks fun tho :-D

you can tell where people spend their time, If they have +1k posts then they are misc!

I started in hot deals>FS/FT?Misc. But i use all sections all the time! (except comp and deal req)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047114
      2. word association Game73944489
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32453
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***216

See more discussions